No announcement yet.

Crafting & Equipment Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing with the tech system, much like the basic Super Science in Core and the expanded in AEon AExpansion (which I know hasn't been published yet), is that it allows replication or enhancement of powers/abilities. So if you have a population-affecting Quantum power that you want to build into a permanent system (the tech), you can do that. It may not be easy to do, depending on breadth and difficulty factors, but it's possible.

Writer. Developer. World of Darkness | Chronicles of Darkness | The Trinity Continuum

Comment

Quick question about Aexpansion: are we going to see rules for building our own Biotech? I mean, the Supertech tag in the weapons is a bit unexplained.

Comment

As I understand it, yes you’ll see biotech creation rules. I’m not sure where the Supertech tag was.

Writer. Developer. World of Darkness | Chronicles of Darkness | The Trinity Continuum

Comment

“Super-Science (1, 2, 3): This weapon also includes Powered Noetic Super-Science.”
          Aeon page 276.

It’s Super-Science, sorry.

Comment

Ah, thanks for the clarification. Regardless, biotech creation rules in AEon AExpansion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunyip View Post
              Ah, thanks for the clarification. Regardless, biotech creation rules in AEon AExpansion.
              Speaking of AEon AExpansion the hype for that is real, what with both Psiads and Superiors and even psitech rules. The hype is real!!

So looking forward to it coming out!

Comment

Working...
              X