[Aberrant] Mortals following Novas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Aberrant] Mortals following Novas

I'm new to Aberrant ( and wider Trinity Continuum ), so I have general question - Are there people following Novas? Acting like them? Inspired by them? You know, those 'groupies' to Novas 'rockstars'.

I ask in the context of coming HBO series Watchman that is sequel to famous superhero movie. Series seems to be centered of phenomena that after Watchman's disband, normal people are taking their disguise to omit the law - both police and criminals. Are you think something like that would be in Aberrant setting with Novas followers?

See the series trailer below:
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 07-21-2019, 07:28 AM.

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
    I'm new to Aberrant ( and wider Trinity Continuum ), so I have general question - Are there people following Novas? Acting like them? Inspired by them? You know, those 'groupies' to Novas 'rockstars'.

I ask in the context of coming HBO series Watchman that is sequel to famous superhero movie. Series seems to be centered of phenomena that after Watchman's disband. normal people are taking their disguise to omit the law - both police and criminals. Are you think something like that would be in Aberrant setting with Novas followers?

See the series trailer below:
    Absolutely! In the older setting there were all kinds of wannabe Novas, groupies, crackpots and cultists. There was even a market for surgical modifications to make people look like Novas.

“Humpty had always sat on walls, it was his way.”
    Jasper Fforde, The Big Over Easy

Comment

Today's update specifically calls out some of the celebrity aspects of the setting.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2567613

Ian A. A. Watson
      Onyx Path Community Manager

Comment

Working...
      X