The 8 Scales Novas are measured by

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 8 Scales Novas are measured by

Will we be seeing these Scales written out at some point during the manuscript preview? If not, could someone pass that information onto the playtesters and/or general public, so we have some idea (other than beasic mechanics just how effective novas are at Mega-Att whatever? It would help a lot as far as beingable to visualize who can do what.

Originally posted by SpectacularTentacular View Post
    Will we be seeing these Scales written out at some point during the manuscript preview? If not, could someone pass that information onto the playtesters and/or general public, so we have some idea (other than beasic mechanics just how effective novas are at Mega-Att whatever? It would help a lot as far as beingable to visualize who can do what.
    I suggested a chart of some kind like as a stretch goal idea. James said he'd pitch it.

I'm a little surprised there isn't one, really. Steve Kenson tends to include them in his supers games. Or at least the two I've seen of his anyway.

Comment

A chart with examples for every dot of every type of Scale? That would be handy beyond belief. I'd even buy that as an add on if I had to. If we don't get that this kick they really should add that into a supp sometime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by SpectacularTentacular View Post
        If you’re a backer, you can pass that on yourself - the feedback form is linked with each backer preview.

Writer. Developer. World of Darkness | Chronicles of Darkness | The Trinity Continuum

Comment

Yup. I plan on doing that, with a few other helpful suggestions.

Comment

Working...
          X