Finding a copy of Adventure!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding a copy of Adventure!

Does anyone know where I can actually get a hard copy of Adventure? I've been wanting to play it again but having a heck of a time tracking down a real rulebook.

I know they have a PDF on DriveThruRPG, but I don’t know of any hard copies, sorry.

Comment

eBay had one from Noble Knight Games the other day. It was $95.

They’re not common.

Edit: it’s still there if you think it’s worth it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/White-Wolf-...8AAOSwzq5dP~Mz

Comment

Hey, y'all? Keep checking those used bookstores.

Because sometimes, every now and again...

https://i.imgur.com/anTSogZ.jpg

Just once in a while, some anal retentive nerd will offload a bunch of books that have obviously never, ever been touched.

Comment

Doesn't Drivethru publish on demand copies?

If not, do what I used to do. A) buy the PDF. B) copy your PDF to a thumbnail drive. C) go to your local kinkos or equivalent print shop and get a copy printed and bound. Yes. It is expensive for what you get. But you get a hard copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Astromancer View Post
            Doesn't Drivethru publish on demand copies?

If not, do what I used to do. A) buy the PDF. B) copy your PDF to a thumbnail drive. C) go to your local kinkos or equivalent print shop and get a copy printed and bound. Yes. It is expensive for what you get. But you get a hard copy.
            The scans of the old Trinity books aren't really high enough quality to do PoD, I'd imagine. OPP isn't offering it with those titles at the moment, anyway.

Comment

Alternately you could wait a year or two for the next edition of Adventure! to be kickstarted.

Comment

I picked one up two or three years ago for about $40 (used of course) from a rando vendor through Amazon. Clearly I got very lucky.

Comment

Working...
                X