Any way to still get in on the kickstarter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to still get in on the kickstarter

So tragically, I only just found out about this kickstarter (serves me right for taking a break from the forums), is there a way to still sign up and get the manuscript previews or do I now have to wait the year or more until the final product releases?

You may try to talk to the responsible, send an email probably the best way.

By the end of August the Backerskit page will be available and you can preorder from there, if you pick the PDF version (probably others too) they give you access to the pre errar when it’s out, probably less than a year from now.

I got my Dystopia Rising: Evolution pre errata last week, the KS ended in Oct 2018, so it was 9 months ago, and I bought it on backers kit. But I can’t get any of the backers only material from the KS.

Comment

You might be out of luck on this one, mate, and might have to wait. Might I suggest, however, following the creators you back often on Kickstarter? I get an email any time Rich launches a Kickstarter, so my forum participation is unnecessary.

Comment

Yeah man, I initially didn't back scion, cause I found the first edition a little underwhelming. My friend sold me on it based on the manuscript and went back to backerkit and preordered it. I know Matthew Dawkins had a big list of backerkit rpgs that were still open on preorder by backerkit after their kickstarter had closed. I want to say it was in the links of his Gentlemen Gamer and OnyxPath YouTube videos.

Comment

Originally posted by satoshi View Post
          So tragically, I only just found out about this kickstarter (serves me right for taking a break from the forums)
          Might I suggest one or more of the following:
          • Checking the Onyx Path website, in particular, the Monday Meeting Notes
          • Signing up for the OPP mailing list (which is a twice-weekly email digest of site blog posts)
          • Following us on Twitter
          • Following Onyx Path on Facebook
          • Hell, I think the Onyx Path tumblr still auto-posts our blog posts.
          • Following one of the game-specific Facebook pages for the games you like
          • Watching updates, like Matthew's Onyx Path news streams, on our YouTube channel
          • Following Rich's Kickstarter account, so you get notified when new Kickstarters go live
          We try to make it as easy to find our about our stuff as we can. We blast the word out all over our social media.

is there a way to still sign up and get the manuscript previews or do I now have to wait the year or more until the final product releases?
          Once the Kickstarter is done, it's done. That's kind of the point.

Once the BackerKit goes live in the coming weeks, you'll be able to preorder the PDF or the final book, but I'm afraid the benefits of the Kickstarter itself are over, and limited to backers.

Ian A. A. Watson
          Onyx Path Community Manager
          Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

Sadly my local gaming group hasn't exactly loved the idea of running an Aberrant 2E game, but I would love to write some fiction using the 2E setting to put on the STV.

Unfortunately I missed the Kickstarter (I knew about it, just couldn't afford the disposable income) but I will definitely get the TC: Aberrant PDF when it comes out.

"I am a prophet. I bring chaos and unrest to the foolish and wicked. I am no fit prince for Cainites, and I am no fit shepherd for the souls of men."

Comment

Working...
            X