Aberrant 2e Character Sheet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aberrant 2e Character Sheet

Being a neurotic ST for an Aberrant series I'm about to run, I put together a two page character sheet for the newest edition.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PWv...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by SpanishInquisition; 08-07-2019, 03:09 PM. Reason: Updated edition.

You have earned praise and laud.

Comment

Yes, a very good sheet. I didn't think to overlay the Flux and the Transcendence together like perm/temp dots. Good Job there!

Couple notes:
      • Bruised as a +1 Modifier. I only see them for Injured and Maimed.
      • I don;y think you need an "Other Path" because if you lose a Path you either regain the old one or replace it with a new one.
      • Armor doesn't have a "Base" value. Merely just a collection of Tags. Though having just a Hard/Soft field is just fine. Maybe a place for other tags.
      • The "Enhancement" section is a bit odd to me. Enhancement is a mechanical term. Are you thinking of "Power Tags" because Mega-Edges can have Power Tags

Comment

Originally posted by Bioagent View Post
        [*]I don;y think you need an "Other Path" because if you lose a Path you either regain the old one or replace it with a new one.[*]Armor doesn't have a "Base" value. Merely just a collection of Tags. Though having just a Hard/Soft field is just fine. Maybe a place for other tags.
        Just a few corrections here:
        You can have multiple paths, the book recommend not going above 5 because your character will not be able to keep all them active (as a person, not in the rules).
        By the rules (and some comments from devs) the base armour is 1 soft armor (that is not a tag, only one extra to the tags) and the soft tag add to it (that’s what they meant by the minimum value of an armor is 1). The Durability and Quantum Field powers can have this base value higher them 1 (actually Q/2 round up). So a armor that just have the Soft 1 tag, actually have Soft Armor 2, and an armor with no tags have soft armor 1. That’s what I understand from a few comments form devs.

Comment

Hmm, that needs to clarified. I know there is the rule for Armor rating, but it seems very counter-intuitive to all the armors in the book.

Comment

I can’t find the line that talk about the number of paths, but in Core page 39, in the table it says “Add one dot in a new or existing Path (maximum five Paths)”.

This armor rating is more confusing than I wished, I honestly would be much more happy with the soft armor tag being the only source of soft armor (as you set in your house rules by the way, great simplification) and the tag staking up to 5 instead of only 1 or 2 (in the powers description fixed on 2).

Comment

Thanks for the positive responses and feedback!

Enhancements section is there to give my (mostly new) players a place to write down all the effects of their Mega Attribute and Mega Edges, so that they know what rolls to apply enhancements too - probably could have titled it ADVANTAGES or POWER EFFECTS. But I was trying to keep it as straight forward as possible.

The quantum powers section, I tried to provide as much room for power tags as I could, but it was getting a little crowded. And power dilettantes may find themselves out of room.

I left the Bruised health level off because you might have 4 Bruised levels, 4 Injured...etc...so I wanted to leave room to write in as many levels as the player needs. IE a stamina 3 PC can just write Bruised +1 above injured and ignore everything above and someone with Mega - Stamina can write in as many levels as they need.

As for armor, the "base" isn't a number its a description - so bulletproof, impact, or slash-resistant - pg. 124. It confused me as well the first time I took a look at it.

Edited link to 3 page edition.
              Last edited by SpanishInquisition; 08-07-2019, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Thanks for this. I made your character sheet form fill able so that its easier to make characters.
                https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TFo...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by 7thwiseguy; 08-17-2019, 04:42 PM. Reason: Fixed form errors

Comment

Awesome man, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by SpanishInquisition View Post
                    Being a neurotic ST for an Aberrant series I'm about to run, I put together a two page character sheet for the newest edition.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PWv...ew?usp=sharing
                    Looks great!! Glad to see you made one!! Thanks for sharing!

Originally posted by 7thwiseguy View Post
                    Thanks for this. I made your character sheet form fill able so that its easier to make characters.
                    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TFo...ew?usp=sharing
                    Nice work!!

MrGone's Character Sheets
                    For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

That's some high praise! Man, I've been downloading your sheets since the early(ish) 2000s.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanishInquisition View Post
                        That's some high praise! Man, I've been downloading your sheets since the early(ish) 2000s.
                        Awww...thanks! I always like hearing that! Appreciate you using em!

And thanks for making a sheet for the new Aberrant. I haven't had the chance to think about starting one yet...lol.

MrGone's Character Sheets
                        For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

Working...
                        X