• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NineDaysDead View Post
    I said Quantum, not Mega-Stamina.
    Originally posted by Possessed View Post
    No Mega-Stamina lifespan 150+
    I assume this line was the implied boost to long life resulting from Quantum only although this may not be the sort of impact from Quantum points you were thinking of.

Comment

Originally posted by Brennanhawkwood View Post

I assume this line was the implied boost to long life resulting from Quantum only although this may not be the sort of impact from Quantum points you were thinking of.
      From Aberrant D20 page 147 "Quantum Benefits"

Extended Lifespan: A nova’s metabolism increases his lifespan; those with a low Quantum score (1–3) can live up to 150 years, while novas with a medium Quantum score (4–6) might live up to 200 years or more. The most powerful novas — those with a Quantum scores of 7–10 — have lifespans in the centuries… and some wonder if they might be immortal.
      Also:

Superhuman Metabolism: A nova draws some degree of sustenance from the quantum energies he channels. A character can go a number of days equal to his Quantum score without food, water or sleep before suffering any ill effects.

Comment

Originally posted by NineDaysDead View Post
        From Aberrant D20 page 147 "Quantum Benefits"

Also:
        I like features like this. Minor automatic boosts and benefits. Gonna include things like this in my automatic house rules file.

I hope Onyx realizes such thimgs like this are beneficial to keep and put it back in.

Comment

Working...
        X