No announcement yet.

The transcendent alliance in aberrant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to know what happened to the alliance in the aberrant war? Check out the latest edit at the bottom of the first post.

Comment

Originally posted by Firanai View Post
      All the information regarding the alliance was classified, censored or eliminated, same with its resources and technology. By the time the clean up ended, the alliance remained little more than a rumor after the aberrant war. The transcendent alliance, for those few who would remember its existence, would become a lesson about what happened when one pursued progress without limits or ethics, and yet, for all of its failing, the achievements of the alliance would not disappear, and in many ways its original objective was achieved: to give humanity the tools to control their evolution and transcend.
      Would that have been done by Project Rewrite? Would elements survive as Aberrant cults?

Comment

Originally posted by muon View Post

Would that have been done by Project Rewrite? Would elements survive as Aberrant cults?
        Yes, it was part of project rewrite. Given their anti-aberrant position I don't think so. However, I can picture some ex-members creating a version of the alliance, only that they will be small fringe groups and each one would be focused on one type of human augmentation.
        Last edited by Firanai; 08-22-2019, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Firanai View Post

Yes, it was part of project rewrite. Given their anti-aberrant position I don't think so. However, I can picture some ex-members creating a version of the alliance, only that they will be small fringe groups and each one would be focused on one type of human augmentation.
          Maybe after Thoth's defeat, heretical splinter groups arose that thought novas were the key to Transcendence after all.

Comment

Originally posted by muon View Post

Maybe after Thoth's defeat, heretical splinter groups arose that thought novas were the key to Transcendence after all.
            Hum...Now that I think about it, that does make sense. Taking into account the raw power and destruction that the aberrants caused I can see many members of the alliance abandoning their previous beliefs and embracing aberrants as the only true path to transcendence.
            Last edited by Firanai; 08-25-2019, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X