Trinity Release Guess

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trinity Release Guess

If anyone were to take a guess, when do you think the Trinity Core & Aeon release will be?

Roleplaying not Rollplaying or Ruleplaying
    Current Focus
    Storypath & Storypath to Run CoD, VtR, WtF, MtA
    Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition

Originally posted by Graylion View Post
    If anyone were to take a guess, when do you think the Trinity Core & Aeon release will be?
    As they didn’t lock the Backerskit yet, and for Scion they did about 6 weeks before shipping... I would say 2 months at least...

PS: Scion was more, but it was because of the missing errata thing...

Comment

They’ve said it’s at the printers so i’m honestly surprised they haven’t locked Backerkit yet

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Just got the email about the lockdown... That’s a sign of the releasing coming...

Comment

Aberrant backerkit email today. If I understood correctly the PDF for Trinity Core and AEON may be available Wed. Not sure of that is just backers or everyone.

Anyone else have feedback or clarification on this.

Thanks

Current Focus

Comment

As far as I understand, the guys who got the proper addons/pledges are treated as TC/Aeon bakers and get those prerelease pdf, the same way they would of preordered in TC/Aeon bakerskit.

Comment

Just downloaded the You sre Not Alone Comic from Aberrant backerkit and it has a slot for Trinity Core and AEON pdf not ready yet. I think tomorrow.

Current Focus

Comment

Speaking of Trinity I recently got a "we updated the file" email. Were the chamves majpr enough to immedately download or were they small cosmetic changes.

Comment

I don't know. I assume that was in preparation for the POD release. So, it might just be cosmetic to make printing look better.

Comment

Good new

I just downloaded the finals pdf from backerkit drivethru

Bad News

Have to go to work so it must wait for browsing

Current Focus

Comment

Originally posted by LordHeru View Post
                      Speaking of Trinity I recently got a "we updated the file" email. Were the chamves majpr enough to immedately download or were they small cosmetic changes.
                      I didn’t find any difference, I have no idea where to look for any also. So I guess they are minor.

Comment

They clarified Narrative Scale (scale difference of 1 doubles successes, 2 triples, 3 quadruples, etc)

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
                          They clarified Narrative Scale (scale difference of 1 doubles successes, 2 triples, 3 quadruples, etc)
                          That’s really nice. The successes multiplier is very important and was lacking from the book.

I sincerely think in Narrative as... well... narrative, pure narrative, basically an in-world scale difference and not a multiplier, but once you say “multiply by 5” you break the idea of pure narrative. The dice, as part of the system, don’t break by multiplying.

Comment

Personally I can’t wait for the release of distant worlds and Aeon Aespanxion.

Comment

Aexpansion is my focus now. I want to see how biotech and mechais are going to work, and most of all Psiads!

Comment

Working...
                              X