Trinity Release Guess

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post
    Aexpansion is my focus now. I want to see how biotech and mechais are going to work, and most of all Psiads!
    Aexpansion and Psiads are what I'm most anticipating too.

Comment

I am more interested in distant worlds, unfortunately until they release the core books I don’t think I will read it.

Comment

Any guesses on the hard copies following the Monday update? Do you think this will include the Trinity Core/Aeon Aberrant addons?

Roleplaying not Rollplaying or Ruleplaying
        Current Focus
        Storypath & Storypath to Run CoD, VtR, WtF, MtA
        Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition

Comment

Originally posted by Graylion View Post
          Any guesses on the hard copies following the Monday update? Do you think this will include the Trinity Core/Aeon Aberrant addons?
          My guess is no, because of the cost of shipping. But I hope I am wrong, it would be unfair to the guys who bought they with Aberrant receive they after it’s available in bookstores.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that someone asked in the Kickstarter and they said all books ship together due to shipping costs. So us Aberrant backers will get all our books when they ship Aberrant.

Comment

You mean when they ship Trinity Core/Aeon? @Zeea

Current Focus

Comment

All I know is that I absolutely can't wait till the Trinity Core and the Aeon Core arrive and are in my hand so I can sit on a nice chair reading the rules and analyzing in great detail the 8 Aptitudes, the 24 Modes, and the 144 dot rank powers. While I am kind of doing that on the pdf its not as fun for me as it is to read it in a physical book.

Comment

Physical copies are not that good... *crying internally for living too far away to be capable of buying one*

Comment

Physical copies are not that good... *crying internally for living too far away to be capable of buying one*
                    Awww, sorry to hear that! You have my sympathies for that as well as the wish that the world get its act together when it comes to ease of book production and shipping. (Not so much blaming Onyx Path for this but rather the world itself)

Comment

You mean when they ship Trinity Core/Aeon? @Zeea
                      They are shipping Core and Aeon when they ship Aberrant to the Aberrant Backers (end of 2020). To Aeon Backers it’s probably this week.

Comment

Originally posted by LordHeru View Post
                        All I know is that I absolutely can't wait till the Trinity Core and the Aeon Core arrive and are in my hand so I can sit on a nice chair reading the rules and analyzing in great detail the 8 Aptitudes, the 24 Modes, and the 144 dot rank powers. While I am kind of doing that on the pdf its not as fun for me as it is to read it in a physical book.
                        152, not including basic powers 😉

(I think you forgot to include the 7-dot powers. 168 with basic powers.)

Writer. Developer. World of Darkness | Chronicles of Darkness | The Trinity Continuum

Comment

Originally posted by Bunyip View Post

152, not including basic powers 😉

(I think you forgot to include the 7-dot powers. 168 with basic powers.)

Oh yeah totally,my bad. hehe. I also totally forgot to include the basic powers as well.

So I find something funny. When I first thought about Aeon I was like "oh there isn't much to do, I mean we only have eight categories, with each category having three sections. Not much at all."

Which of course is blatantly false and wrong in soooooo many ways. Because, like you said, there are 168 powers. That's a lot of powers to have access to. Much more than one could say is present for a lot of power templates.

Needless to say this is really impressive and awesome and you guys should get kudos and thumbs up and good job claps galore.

Comment

They are shipping Core and Aeon when they ship Aberrant to the Aberrant Backers (end of 2020). To Aeon Backers it’s probably this week.
                            I am surprised and confused, why would I agree to buy two hard copy books that will be available very soon and then wait to receive them for months into next year?

Do you have a y reference to this, I am troubled have to reach out to the kickstarter.

Thank you

Current Focus

Comment

I am surprised and confused, why would I agree to buy two hard copy books that will be available very soon and then wait to receive them for months into next year?
                              Because that's when your rewards ship. I've never seen Onyx Path ship rewards piecemeal. I think it's safe to assume you'll get all of your books when you get your Aberrant book. The Add-Ons section on the campaigns tab says the TC core book ships with your TC: Aberrant book.

Comment

Do you have a y reference to this, I am troubled have to reach out to the kickstarter.

Thank you
                                Why would you be surprised? Onyx Path always ships all the rewards all at once, when everything is ready. If you're getting Aeon and Core as part of Aberrant, they won't ship 'em until Aberrant ships.

Comment

Working...
                                X