No announcement yet.

Trinity Release Guess

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My D20 Adventure!, Aberrant and Trinity are side by side with the 1e Aeon books, so I would put side by side as a big happy family.

Comment

Agreed they belong together.

Roleplaying not Rollplaying or Ruleplaying
      Current Focus
      Storypath & Storypath to Run CoD, VtR, WtF, MtA
      Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition

Comment

Hello all, I was just hoping someone knew this information as I missed the kickstarter due to college stuff and I am still desperate to get my aberrant fix. I have all of the old d10 stuff and want to see what the new system is like. Thank you all.

Comment

The Kickstarter is over; but you can still get in on it with the Backerkit.

Comment

Aeon (new Trinity) and the Core Rulebook will be available soon, probably a few weeks as many backers already received their books.

Aberrant will take longer, like lot longer, but you can pre-purchase it and get it with the backers. Once we get the pre-errata version you will get access to it too (it’s too late for the manuscript, unfortunately).

Be prepared for Adventure KS, hopefully next year.

Comment

Has anyone NOT received their backer hard copies of the two Trinity books. Just trying to gauge

Thanks

Roleplaying not Rollplaying or Ruleplaying
              Current Focus
              Storypath & Storypath to Run CoD, VtR, WtF, MtA
              Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition

Comment

The books go on sale in dtrpg this Wednesday, will they also be in stores this week or does that take extra time?

Comment

Originally posted by rickayelm View Post
                  The books go on sale in dtrpg this Wednesday, will they also be in stores this week or does that take extra time?

Retailers may have them for sale as early as Wednesday.

Ian A. A. Watson
                  Onyx Path Community Manager
                  Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

That's great, I usually order from local stores helps both you guys and them.

Comment

Originally posted by IanWatson View Post

Retailers may have them for sale as early as Wednesday.
                      Is this the Kickstarter shipments to Retailers or through Distributors? I Just looked at our Distributor, Alliance, and didn't see any indication that they would be available this week.

Comment

Amazon lists them as being available Dec 9 for what that's worth.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
                        Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Working...
                        X