Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wrote the Errata for the 1st Edition Core Book? (Aberrant)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wrote the Errata for the 1st Edition Core Book? (Aberrant)

What it says on the tin.

Who wrote the Errata for the 1st Edition Core Book?

To what errata are you referring?

Ian A. A. Watson
    Onyx Path Community Manager
    Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

I don’t even remember any Abby errata, unless you mean the page or two in the Player’s Guide

Comment

You can Google some up. I have no idea if they came from WW originally: https://img.fireden.net/tg/image/144...7508868510.pdf

Comment

I don't know where that came from, I've never seen it before.

Comment

I've never seen that document before. It doesn't appear on the old Aberrant page, nor does it appear in the old site's Errata section, so I don't know where it purports to come from.

The formatting doesn't look like White Wolf, and "resiliency" is misspelled right at the beginning of the document. The url contains "/tg/" so I suspect it comes from 4chan.

It's entirely possible that it may be legitimate -- it appears to address many actual issues in the text -- but there's enough that seems suspect that I'm not willing to affirm that it's a genuine article.

Ian A. A. Watson
            Onyx Path Community Manager
            Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

It looks like a verbatim reproduction of page 62-64 of the player’s guide.

Comment

Originally posted by IanWatson View Post
                To what errata are you referring?
                Jetstream has it right. It is the Errata published in the Aberrant Player’s Guide.

I swear it was also published digitally before the Player’s Guide was published, though your cited archived website dose not show it. Dose anyone else recall if it was released by the writers digital around that time? Perhaps it was only released in a similar format on the Forum itself.

EDITED ADD-ON:

Getting myself back on track, that would mean the possible scribes could be; John Chambers, Chris Haddad, Bruce Baugh, Andrew Bates, Deird're Brooks, Steve Kenson, Kraig Blackwelder, and/or Jess Heinig.

I have a feeling it may be Mr. Blackwelder. Errata seems like something a Developer would like to weigh in on directly.
                Last edited by Daredevil; 09-26-2019, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X