1E Aberrant question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1E Aberrant question

If you added the Aggravated extra to Claws, does that mean you add your quantum and strength and the level of claws itself to the damage roll?

Not as I read. The damage will be Quantum, and the extras dice are from the attack roll additional successes.

the problem is it gives any Claw level and any Strength the same damage, so I would use “just turn the claw damage into Aggraveted” option.

The proper answer to “Hello There” is, obviously, “General Kenobi”.
    Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
    Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post
      Not as I read. The damage will be Quantum, and the extras dice are from the attack roll additional successes.

the problem is it gives any Claw level and any Strength the same damage, so I would use “just turn the claw damage into Aggraveted” option.
      Problem with that is that aggravated soak isn’t designed for that. So if you do that you have to change how agg soak works.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetstream View Post

Problem with that is that aggravated soak isn’t designed for that. So if you do that you have to change how agg soak works.
        indeed. We had lots of discussions on that back in the time. If I am not wrong, in the end we were playing something like you using only Claw, no Strength (and definitely no Mega Strength) if you use Aggravated. But I may be wrong.

i am almost sure there was someone with a Claw 5 and Claw 1 Aggravated at some point.

The proper answer to “Hello There” is, obviously, “General Kenobi”.
        Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
        Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Working...
        X