2e Trinity Psiads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2e Trinity Psiads

So question, where are the Psiads in the new edition. Will they be part of hte core, or are they going to be with an expansion?

2e Psiads are detailed in the Aeon Aexpansion book/pdf. So are 2e Superiors.

Comment

And they're magnificent!

Comment

Very very magnificent. And very much something I would want to play with.

Comment

Drat. I missed it and no way to sign up now. Bah, humbug. Being between jobs right when you want to fund a kickstarter is unfun.

So, for some hints--what are Psiads like? Are they as limited as they were in the original setting? What are thier big advantages/disadvantages?

Also, how are superiors handled?

(I had an idea for some younger players that a bunch of teens were being employed to scavenge old stuff from the Abarrent era by unscrupulous types and managed to accidentally trigger a mini-event that granted them all various psionic abilities--and promptly put them on the run from everyone.).

Comment

@NewK kinda like that show The Gifted...

It is a far far better thing I do than I have ever done... Sidney Carton’s last line before he goes to the guillotine to save Lucie

Comment

Originally posted by NewK View Post
              Drat. I missed it and no way to sign up now. Bah, humbug. Being between jobs right when you want to fund a kickstarter is unfun.

So, for some hints--what are Psiads like? Are they as limited as they were in the original setting? What are thier big advantages/disadvantages?

Also, how are superiors handled?

(I had an idea for some younger players that a bunch of teens were being employed to scavenge old stuff from the Abarrent era by unscrupulous types and managed to accidentally trigger a mini-event that granted them all various psionic abilities--and promptly put them on the run from everyone.).
              I’m not at home, so detailed info ain’t happening over my phone :P

However, there is a fairly long thread about this

http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...eon-aexpansion

Comment

Working...
              X