Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Time manipulating Aberrants permenently alter peoples' ages? (2nd Edition)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Time manipulating Aberrants permenently alter peoples' ages? (2nd Edition)

In 1st Edition, Aberrants with Temporal Manipulation could use a Technique called Age Alteration to permanently alter the age on a person.

I have a PC with that 1st Edition Power & Technique, & I am curious if she can be converted to 2nd Edition.

Yes. The effect of aging is a condition, if you treat it as an injury condition, add the proper tag and the target is not a nova it can be permanent (at least only treatable with nova powers, or psi if it’s available)

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post
      Yes. The effect of aging is a condition, if you treat it as an injury condition, add the proper tag and the target is not a nova it can be permanent (at least only treatable with nova powers, or psi if it’s available)
      Of course in 1ed that power could make people/objects older or younger. Really the Time Manipulation power I miss most is the 1ed take on Time Stop. The current one is indistinguishable in effect from any other Entangle/paralysis power. The 1ed take made whatever it affect not only incapable of any thought or action, it also made them immoveable, indestructible and immune to everything while it was in affect. I remember using it in conjunction with a large bath towel to run across wide gaps between buildings (freeze the towel and run across it), using as a bullet/laser/disintegration-proof shield and other fun stuff.

Comment

Working...
      X