No announcement yet.

TC Assasin book

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm interested in having BOTH Aeon AND 'Leauge of Assasins' ( working title) in the SAME setting!

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
      I'm interested in having BOTH Aeon AND 'Leauge of Assasins' ( working title) in the SAME setting!
      You kind of already do. What did you think The Theseus Club was if not a slightly "prettied up" version of the League of Assassins?

Comment

I think the Theseus Club and Archangel would both be great for an Assassins game. (Did you know the word assassin means “one who smokes hash” in Arabic? Not even kidding...)

The die is cast.

Julius Caesar crossing the Rubicon

Comment

• John Wick
          • Assassin's Creed
          • Mr. and Mrs. Smith
          • Hitman
          • Wanted
          • Hotel Artemis
          • La Femme Nikita
          Assassins was in response to the idea that assassins are cool, were always intended to fit into the Continuum (a bullet-curving gift was considered for the core), and having a book about them was a good and fun idea. It was a response to Neall playing Assassin's Creed and binge-watching all the John Wick movies in a single weekend. It was not a response to any weird claim that the antagonists in the core rulebook suck, because that's a claim I don't agree with.

Ian A. A. Watson
          Onyx Path Community Manager
          Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

Originally posted by IanWatson View Post
            Assassins was in response to the idea that assassins are cool, were always intended to fit into the Continuum (a bullet-curving gift was considered for the core), and having a book about them was a good and fun idea.
            That idea is great, and don’t require any rule breaking, just reduce the difficulty/complication related to covering.

Why was it not in? Too much out of context or just word counting?

Now on a unrelated question, do you plan on expanding the powers of Talents to the “Mercer” level on Assassin? I mean, bullet-curving is a bit out of the “lucky” reach, a bit like dodging bullets on Matrix stile.

The proper answer to “Hello There” is, obviously, “General Kenobi”.
            Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
            https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product.../Fists-of-Flux

Comment

Sooo is an Assassin character its own template or simply a modified Talent? I hope the later. Or, if its the former, i hope its powers are relatable enough to be carries over.

The trith is more options are never bad and so this book has my money. No matter what I will find a way to use its material.

Comment

• John Wick
                • Assassin's Creed
                • Mr. and Mrs. Smith
                • Hitman
                • Wanted
                • Hotel Artemis
                • La Femme Nikita
                Assassins was in response to the idea that assassins are cool, were always intended to fit into the Continuum (a bullet-curving gift was considered for the core), and having a book about them was a good and fun idea. It was a response to Neall playing Assassin's Creed and binge-watching all the John Wick movies in a single weekend. It was not a response to any weird claim that the antagonists in the core rulebook suck, because that's a claim I don't agree with.
                I don’t agree with it either, I was just saying it could be a nice way to address that in a way that also expands playability, since if that’s a concern people have it’s always a plus if more audience demands are met without sacrificing any creative vision or other interests of the gameline.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

I think the real question we all want to ask is, "will Assassins allow my character to fight the Predator?"

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
                  Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

All I want is not!Eagle Vision.

My Homebrew
                    Star Wars d10
                    The Fallen for Demon: the Descent
                    Requiem for a Masquerade: VtR 2e Cainite Conversion (Vampira Roma)

Comment

So I am wondering, will Assassins have all new factions or will it have (slightly tweeked?) takes on some of the groups in the Core?

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.

Comment

No One of Consequence probably both

The die is cast.

Julius Caesar crossing the Rubicon

Comment

I'm pondering the idea of trying to do something similar to the movie Sniper using Neptune Foundation.

Comment

It's an adjunct to the core, not a replacement. The Allegiances will be new.

Ian A. A. Watson
                            Onyx Path Community Manager
                            Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

It's an adjunct to the core, not a replacement. The Allegiances will be new.
                              This is something I actualy really like. You have the core, the base, then you have additions going in other ways.

That said, are Assassins there own template or something like modified say Talents.

Comment

What keeps getting lodged in my head when I hear about the premise of the setting:

Or if you prefer:

Comment

Working...
                                X