X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anteros
    replied
    Is the prerequisite for the Adaptation Mega-Edge really Mega-Stamina 3 or is it a mistake? Neither the Robot Antagonist nor the Warper Nova Archetype has Mega-Stamina 3, but they still have Adaptation.

Leave a comment:

• Mateus Luz
    replied
    Is there a limit in the number of specialities a character can have on a single skill?

I was treating as 1 per skill, but there is always that character with 7 PhDs...

Leave a comment:

• Mateus Luz
    replied
    Originally posted by IanWatson View Post
    You can use the following link: https://forms.gle/F8HnwTEwJskdmnkN9
    Thanks a lot!

Leave a comment:

• IanWatson
    replied
    You can use the following link: https://forms.gle/F8HnwTEwJskdmnkN9

Leave a comment:

• MoroseMorgan
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunyip View Post

Does it have a section below that under the heading ‘Order Notes’?

Nope, just the bare details and download links. Tried the Detailed Invoice page, and it didn't have it either.

Leave a comment:

• Mateus Luz
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunyip View Post

No, the email is short, the standard for digital purchases.

Leave a comment:

• Bunyip
    replied
    Originally posted by MoroseMorgan View Post
    There might be an issue with this process, because my order confirmation email for Distant Worlds doesn't have any link in it other than to a detailed invoice and the download itself, and I haven't received any other emails.

Leave a comment:

• MoroseMorgan
    replied
    Originally posted by IanWatson View Post

The link should be in your purchase email.

There might be an issue with this process, because my order confirmation email for Distant Worlds doesn't have any link in it other than to a detailed invoice and the download itself, and I haven't received any other emails.

Leave a comment:

• IanWatson
    replied
    Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post
    Is there a link to the Errata of Distant Worlds? There are a few things I would like to point (basically numbers and maybe a rule that seams weird).

The link should be in your purchase email.

Leave a comment:

• Mateus Luz
    replied
    Is there a link to the Errata of Distant Worlds? There are a few things I would like to point (basically numbers and maybe a rule that seams weird).

Leave a comment:

• Bunyip
    replied
    Originally posted by Shepherdboi View Post
    For the Augendis Vitakinetic powers, is it intended that you can use each one on a target multiple times, so long as each use boosts a different Attribute, Edge, or Skill, or does a new use override the old use, even if they target different things?
    One use per power per person at a time. You can use Stoicism, Direction, and Precision on a target at once, but you can only use Stoicism once. You’re free to drop a current use of the power and reapply it (with new psi expenditure) in the hope of improving the number of successes you get, but only one ‘instance’ of a given dot power will ‘lock onto’ the target’s noetic template at a time.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherdboi
    replied
    For the Augendis Vitakinetic powers, is it intended that you can use each one on a target multiple times, so long as each use boosts a different Attribute, Edge, or Skill, or does a new use override the old use, even if they target different things? For example, using Stoicism on yourself four times in order to boost your Resolve, Stamina, and Composure to seven dots, as well as granting yourself some handy Physical Edges.

While this wouldn't be too much of a problem for a starting character, given limited Psi points and low duration, once you hit Psi 4 (which can be done in as little as two or three sessions) and take the Favored Mode Edge, you've basically ensured you, your entire party, and any allies or hirelings, are all going to have maxed out Attributes and whatever Edges you need for days at a time, and you'll still start any conflict with a full Psi pool unless you get ambushed immediately after buffing someone.

Leave a comment:

• SpectacularTentacular
    replied
    Hey, any way the aberrant folks can let some spoilers drop about some of the updates they did to aberrant? How does Durability work? How is Elemental Mastery working now? What can players take if they want to be mega-artists or something, will any of the Mega-Edges help them? How?

Leave a comment:

• Bunyip
    replied
    Originally posted by Anglix View Post
    cos if i was to just re-cast GROSS MANIPULATION (••) on my turn taking my action no one would say anything
    You’re right, they wouldn’t, which is what I alluded to before. If you want to use your ordinary action, roll your dice and work with the successes you achieve, certainly do that. But Form Mastery gives you instant access at a low cost and without the risk of the dice turning against you, so it’s a little different from the ordinary use of a power.

Storypath, Trinity Continuum, and Trinity Continuum: AEon are all new systems. There will be emergent issues and edge cases and people looking to game the system in ways that weren’t originally thought of, or where we didn’t have word count to spell out every possible permutation. So when we get questions here or elsewhere we look to answer them as we can. If you want to apply the answer, please do so. If you want to question and debate and suggest alternatives, please take it to another thread.

But if you’ve come with your own answer already and you just want to do that, we’re not going to come and police your game. Go and have fun.
    Last edited by Bunyip; 02-25-2020, 07:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Anglix
    replied
    im sorry if there was some miss understanding about my asking on the discord cos dont get me wrong iv enjoyed talking over things there with people and found it very helpful but as i said its said that if devs have been talking on there that i cant tell and iv been happy with the answers iv gotten there but my gm is a person that would want a ruling from a dev over other player its the reason iv asked here to get an answer from a dev.

also u point out that "Form Mastery is incorporating the alternate form and all its abilities into your noetic template" and with Transmogrify manipulates the biokinetic’s appearance is more than just cosmetic changes the mode modifies "cellular structures" change one would say that with dropping it and using Form Mastery again one is using the per-saved "cellular structures" from when they used the xp to buy that "cellular structures" as a Form Mastery.

cos if i was to just re-cast GROSS MANIPULATION (••) on my turn taking my action no one would say anything cos there are more then 1 psi power that lets u get armor like SHEATH (•••) from a Psychokinesis THERMOKINESIS power for example and no one would say anything if they re-cast there power and it renewed its self, and no where under Form Mastery does it say "certain effects will linger within your noetic template for a while" but does say under Transmogrify that Transmogrify manipulates the biokinetic’s appearance is more than just cosmetic changes the mode modifies "cellular structures"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X