Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a link to the Errata of Distant Worlds? There are a few things I would like to point (basically numbers and maybe a rule that seams weird).

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
    Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
    Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post
      Is there a link to the Errata of Distant Worlds? There are a few things I would like to point (basically numbers and maybe a rule that seams weird).

The link should be in your purchase email.

Ian A. A. Watson
      Onyx Path Community Manager
      Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

Originally posted by IanWatson View Post

The link should be in your purchase email.

There might be an issue with this process, because my order confirmation email for Distant Worlds doesn't have any link in it other than to a detailed invoice and the download itself, and I haven't received any other emails.

Raksha are my fae-vorite.

Reincarnation of magnificentmomo.

Comment

Originally posted by MoroseMorgan View Post
          There might be an issue with this process, because my order confirmation email for Distant Worlds doesn't have any link in it other than to a detailed invoice and the download itself, and I haven't received any other emails.
          Does it have a section below that under the heading ‘Order Notes’?

Writer. Developer. World of Darkness | Chronicles of Darkness | The Trinity Continuum

Comment

Originally posted by Bunyip View Post

No, the email is short, the standard for digital purchases.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunyip View Post

Nope, just the bare details and download links. Tried the Detailed Invoice page, and it didn't have it either.

Raksha are my fae-vorite.

Reincarnation of magnificentmomo.

Comment

You can use the following link: https://forms.gle/F8HnwTEwJskdmnkN9

Ian A. A. Watson
                Onyx Path Community Manager
                Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

Originally posted by IanWatson View Post
                  You can use the following link: https://forms.gle/F8HnwTEwJskdmnkN9
                  Thanks a lot!

Comment

Is there a limit in the number of specialities a character can have on a single skill?

I was treating as 1 per skill, but there is always that character with 7 PhDs...

Comment

Is the prerequisite for the Adaptation Mega-Edge really Mega-Stamina 3 or is it a mistake? Neither the Robot Antagonist nor the Warper Nova Archetype has Mega-Stamina 3, but they still have Adaptation.

I stand with the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe against the North Dakota Access Pipeline https://www.facebook.com/ajplusengli...0139732127536/
                      Please sign the petition: https://t.co/42VMYy7WzA

Comment

When crafting Super Science Items; are devices that mimic Superior Powers considered Advanced Science, Inspired Science, or Powered Science?

“Humpty had always sat on walls, it was his way.”
                        Jasper Fforde, The Big Over Easy

Comment

Originally posted by Anteros View Post
                          Is the prerequisite for the Adaptation Mega-Edge really Mega-Stamina 3 or is it a mistake? Neither the Robot Antagonist nor the Warper Nova Archetype has Mega-Stamina 3, but they still have Adaptation.
                          they’ve put a hold on Aberrant mechanics questions because it’s in the process of mechanics revisions.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Do Psiads have to worry about Psionic Dysfunction or is this a Psion only thing due to the whole single Aptitude element function of the Prometheus Chamber.

Cause if not I could totally see a psiad with say a high Adaptation Biokinesis Mode but say a low Transmogrify if they aren't super into changing their physical form.

Comment

Originally posted by LordHeru View Post
                              Do Psiads have to worry about Psionic Dysfunction or is this a Psion only thing due to the whole single Aptitude element function of the Prometheus Chamber.

Cause if not I could totally see a psiad with say a high Adaptation Biokinesis Mode but say a low Transmogrify if they aren't super into changing their physical form.
                              They do, but mechanically it’s very difficult for a psiad to get Dysfunction as they count Mode dots across Aptitudes when checking for it. As you start with at least one dot in several Modes, you’d have to take Strong Mode in a primary so you can push that up to a potential 4 dots, then raise that Mode to max while keeping everything else at one dot. It’s possible, but it takes considerable effort from the player to make it happen.

Dysfunction is more of a problem for psions because they’ve been artificially limited and can’t balance their psionic potential across the spectrum of Aptitudes.

Writer. Developer. World of Darkness | Chronicles of Darkness | The Trinity Continuum

Comment

Which Teleportation mode dots are required to Teleport a spaceship and it's inhabitants, assuming it is not a jump ship?

I'm guessing Translocation 4 (Long Jump) & Transmassion 3 (Transmit Mass) at a minimum, but I can see a case for Transmassion 4 (Transmit Person) or Transportal 5 (Warp).

Trying to figure how non-jumpships travel interstellar.

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

Working...
                                X