Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else really eager for Distant Worlds?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're going to draw from Marvel, I would recommend the UNS Elsa Bloodstone, or Abigail Brand.

Raksha are my fae-vorite.

Reincarnation of magnificentmomo.

Comment

Originally posted by Astromancer View Post
      I'd love a book of distant worlds at different times in the history of the Aeonverse. Picture a world first reached by Novas in the high tide of their first popularity. Then describing that world when rediscovered by Upeo wa Macho. Then touch upon chosen future periods.

I could see a Mongo-like world ( complete with merciless tyrant and their beautiful child to fall in love with the right heroic PC) for Adventure! campaigns. And not rediscovered until the far future setting's time period.

But a book of worlds in multiple time periods would be grand.
      Sounds like every other episode of Stargate, Which by the way is one of my favorite shows. Just spin the wheel I mean dial up the gate

Roleplaying not Rollplaying or Ruleplaying
      Current Focus
      Storypath & Storypath to Run CoD, VtR, WtF, MtA
      Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition

Comment

Originally posted by MoroseMorgan View Post
        If you're going to draw from Marvel, I would recommend the UNS Elsa Bloodstone, or Abigail Brand.
        Or, if not the UNS Elsa Bloodstone, perhaps the UNS Auntie Monica.

Christopher Shaffer, freelancer.
        WoD: W20 Rage Across the World, W20 Umbra
        CofD: Night Horrors: The Unbidden, Night Horrors: The Tormented, "Legacy" in the WtF Anthology
        Trinity Continuum: Aeon

Comment

Ribhri just screams Doyen...orbital bombardment seems to be their go to,.. I know it is just their role, but I keep asking myself...how many worlds did they Kill out of fear and jealousy?
          Because it is more than 1 in 10 of the worlds in ÆON including Earth. Assuming they had nothing to do with the Hexers or Zaphs.

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

Painfully dumb Q, was Distant Worlds part of the Kickstarter? I think I did the "get all the PDFs and stretchy goals" and then saw it on DTRPG today. I'm fine kicking some more dough to these guys (they deserve it) but wanna make sure I know what I signed up for.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Anne Country View Post
              Painfully dumb Q, was Distant Worlds part of the Kickstarter? I think I did the "get all the PDFs and stretchy goals" and then saw it on DTRPG today. I'm fine kicking some more dough to these guys (they deserve it) but wanna make sure I know what I signed up for.
              It was not. It is a supplement that has no connection to the Kickstarter.

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

No. It’s not part of the KS. The missing parts of KS, if I am not wrong are the novels and the RMC for Core.

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
                Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
                Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

The only Kickstarter rewards which have not yet been delivered are the Dawn and Meridian novellas,and the core and Æon digital wallpapers.

The monthly Kickstarter updates enumerate exactly what's been delivered and what has yet to be delivered.

Ian A. A. Watson
                  Onyx Path Community Manager
                  Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

Originally posted by IanWatson View Post
                    The only Kickstarter rewards which have not yet been delivered are the Dawn and Meridian novellas,and the core and Æon digital wallpapers.

The monthly Kickstarter updates enumerate exactly what's been delivered and what has yet to be delivered.
                    I just check, and I have the wallpapers, they are not available for selling, but they are in my backerkit downloads.

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
                    Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
                    Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Thou if there were to be future KSs for future Æon stuff, I would gladly kick in, because I've been quite happy with the material so far.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
                      Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Originally posted by FallenEco View Post

It was not. It is a supplement that has no connection to the Kickstarter.
                        Gratzie, bud.

Comment

Working...
                        X