Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any video game suggestions for Aeon inspiration?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any video game suggestions for Aeon inspiration?

Hello all, I was just wondering if anyone had any video game suggestions to inspire some ideas for Aeon? I have already played the hell out of Mass Effect 1-3, and Andromeda so something else is in order.

Honestly, the entire Halo backstory has been giving me plenty of ideas; not only does it have future combat with plenty of Aeon inspiration, the whole "secret history of the Galaxy" trope it has could be super relatable.
    Sorry for the run-on.

Comment

Deus Ex, and sequels, for general atmosphere and possibly Nihonjin Superiors. Dead Space, Prey, and sequels, for Aberrant antagonists. System Shock, and sequels, for atmosphere and both Aberrant and other antagonists. Fallout, and sequels, for the more postapocalyptic parts of Earth. Half-Life, XCOM, and sequels, for alien-invasion material.

Comment

The Wolfenstein reboots from Bethesda. Fallout is a weird science post apoc world. The outer worlds is a distant colony setting.

Community Content Creator - OPP Freelancer - Storyguide / Storyteller
        Currently Running: Trinity Continuum: Aberrant, Cyberpunk Red

Comment

The Shadowrun games are good for FAS games.

Comment

Originally posted by Tritoninvestigator View Post
            Honestly, the entire Halo backstory has been giving me plenty of ideas; not only does it have future combat with plenty of Aeon inspiration, the whole "secret history of the Galaxy" trope it has could be super relatable.
            Sorry for the run-on.
            I think an adventure or whole campaign set on a ring world or dyson sphere would be awesome.

Comment

Working...
            X