Talent Custom Gift Requests?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talent Custom Gift Requests?

I’m working on a Nexus supplement that will add new Talent Gifts, and I wanted to open the floor to pitches if there’s any that people want to see.

Remember Talent Gifts are things that shouldn’t seem paranormal to an outside observer, but are incredible cinematic tropes we associate with Big Damn Heroes who aren’t superhuman in the context of their media, but would be superhuman compared to real human beings.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

I am not sure if this belongs here, and if not that's totally cool, but I was wondering if there is room for Talent Gifts that represent them being good leaders and lords of men and land. Things that connect them to the land like the good kings of old (those in myth and legend anyway).

That said while at this time I have no other ideas on new Talent Gifts I will say that if you wrote this I would buy it because more Talent Gifts, really more powers in general, is always a good thing and such.

Comment

I would like some gifts related to sneaking around in the only Batman Animated series style.

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
      Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
      Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post
        I would like some gifts related to sneaking around in the only Batman Animated series style.
        I am specifically working on how to make a “appear/disappear from a room” Batman-style Gift balanced.

Comment

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post

I am specifically working on how to make a “appear/disappear from a room” Batman-style Gift balanced.
          that’s what I am talking about! Thank you!

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
          Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
          Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Originally posted by LordHeru View Post
            I am not sure if this belongs here, and if not that's totally cool, but I was wondering if there is room for Talent Gifts that represent them being good leaders and lords of men and land. Things that connect them to the land like the good kings of old (those in myth and legend anyway).

That said while at this time I have no other ideas on new Talent Gifts I will say that if you wrote this I would buy it because more Talent Gifts, really more powers in general, is always a good thing and such.
            At this point I want to say in the established genres of TC Core, Aeon, and Aberrant, but I will absolutely revisit the topic after we see further out there settings like Aegis.

Comment

Working...
            X