Mind Over Matter: New Psionic Edges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mind Over Matter: New Psionic Edges

I wrote a booklet for Æon and put it up on DriveThruRPG: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...west_community

It contains over 30 new psionic Edges for Æon characters! Several of them inspired by the alternative psi powers from the original Æon Trinity game, you can find psi specialties and tricks for a character of any Aptitude.

It is pay what you want! Suggested price $1.99.

Great book! Congratulations!

The edge ideas are great, at least all that I read was great.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Mateus Luz; 05-01-2020, 09:01 AM.

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
    Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
    Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Okay so just bought it and honestly wow, really good work. The idea of using Edges to represent variant uses of the core powers is brilliant to me. As is the idea that some of these might be used without the Edge but at +2 (or more) difficulty, but that having the Edge brings it down to normal levels.

I really like what you have done with prerequisites, having it not just be mode but also skill and/or attribute was brilliant.

Honestly, after having read the book, yeah, this is awesome. Its a really cool source of new ideas and it really does wonders to indicate what Psions (and kin) could potentially do and reach and such.

Very much like it, very glad to have bought it, and very happy that you wrote it. So thank you very much!

Comment

I grabbed this, and overall I quite like it, so thanks for putting it together!

However, there is one issue I noted. Analgesis is listed in the table of contents with its dot cost, but it's actual header in the book is blank.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pedersen View Post

However, there is one issue I noted. Analgesis is listed in the table of contents with its dot cost, but it's actual header in the book is blank.
          it’s actually above the red rectangle. You can see it if you really pay attention. But yes, it’s an issue.

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
          Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
          Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post

it’s actually above the red rectangle. You can see it if you really pay attention.
            Ah, yes, I do see it now. Thanks for pointing it out! Formatting issue, I guess, rather than actually missing text.

Comment

I honestly really love the idea of using Edges to represent pushing psychic abilities into slightly new and more difficult directions. You want you character to do x mechanically well, well as it does fit in the aptidueds and mode concepts it is possible but lets make it an edge to showcase how focused you were to develop it. Its really really cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pedersen View Post

Sorry about that! You can find an updated version of the file up on DriveThru with the p.12 formatting fixed.

Thanks so much to all who purchased! If you like my work, please consider leaving a rating or review on DriveThruRPG.

Comment

Originally posted by Nephandi View Post
                  Sorry about that! You can find an updated version of the file up on DriveThru with the p.12 formatting fixed.
                  No problem, and thanks for the quick fix!

Comment

Over 100 downloads so far! Thanks so much!

The Psionic Edges are good for aliens and psiads too, not just psions! So if you want to spice up your Qin, or your Chromatics, or your Aberrant-era psi users, Mind Over Matter can be useful.

If you like Mind Over Matter, please consider leaving a review or rating on DriveThruRPG.com

Comment

Hi! Just wanted to drop by and say that my players and I loved your book. I sincerely hope that you consider doing more, I would buy it in an instant.

Comment

Working...
                      X