Superior Character Sheet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superior Character Sheet?

Have any of you made a character sheet for the Superiors in Aeon Aexpansion? If there is an editable character sheet, that would also be helpful. Otherwise I will have to make my own.
    Last edited by MythAdvocate; 05-10-2020, 11:33 AM.

“Humpty had always sat on walls, it was his way.”
    Jasper Fforde, The Big Over Easy

I would go for a Standard Talent sheet and treat the powers as Gifts or Edges (I would for Gifts to get a better use of the sheet).

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
    Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
    Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post
      I would go for a Standard Talent sheet and treat the powers as Gifts or Edges (I would for Gifts to get a better use of the sheet).
      True enough, though I may tinker with it. I was a bit confused in regard to Superiors and whether or not they have facets, but I see now that they do. Even without Dramatic Editing (unless they have the Tactician power), they still get all of the other powers that come with Inspiration.

Comment

Originally posted by MythAdvocate View Post

True enough, though I may tinker with it. I was a bit confused in regard to Superiors and whether or not they have facets, but I see now that they do. Even without Dramatic Editing (unless they have the Tactician power), they still get all of the other powers that come with Inspiration.
        I don’t think they have Facets and Inspiration, at least it’s not in the Template not in the Experience table.

If it’s up to me, I would set this as the difference between a Stalwart and a Superior, the first have Inspiration (or a similar Source value), that gives a few advantages, but have to be evolved to grant more advantages, while the second is stronger at first but have less space to evolve.

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
        Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
        Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post

I don’t think they have Facets and Inspiration, at least it’s not in the Template not in the Experience table.

If it’s up to me, I would set this as the difference between a Stalwart and a Superior, the first have Inspiration (or a similar Source value), that gives a few advantages, but have to be evolved to grant more advantages, while the second is stronger at first but have less space to evolve.

Its vague in the book. But for them to use Dramatic editing (via the Tactician power), then they need Facets. And if they have Facets, then they have other uses for Inspiration.

The easiest thing to do would be to limit the Tactician power to two dots, then Inspirations and Facets are a non-issue. Which may be what I will do.

Comment

Originally posted by MythAdvocate View Post

Its vague in the book. But for them to use Dramatic editing (via the Tactician power), then they need Facets. And if they have Facets, then they have other uses for Inspiration.

The easiest thing to do would be to limit the Tactician power to two dots, then Inspirations and Facets are a non-issue. Which may be what I will do.

The way Tactictian is worded is pretty clear. Once per session you can use Dramatic Editing. Talents need to spend Inspiration to use Dramatic Editing. Superiors with Tactician don't. They just get to use it once a session without cost. (They also get +2 Enhancement when executing their backup plan represented by the editing.)
            Last edited by Florin; 05-11-2020, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Florin View Post

The way Tactictian is worded is pretty clear. Once per session you can use Dramatic Editing. Talents need to spend Inspiration to use Dramatic Editing. Superiors with Tactician don't. They just get to use it once a session without cost. (They also get +2 Enhancement when executing their backup plan represented by the editing.)
              Ah, yes. I get it now. Thank you.
              Last edited by MythAdvocate; 05-11-2020, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X