Polyhedron ep.109 - "What is Anima?" w/ Ian and Eddy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polyhedron ep.109 - "What is Anima?" w/ Ian and Eddy

We had a great interview on the Polyhedron podcast with Ian and Eddy about Trinity Continuum: Anima.

If you want to know about this brand new game, then you need to have a listen.

How long is it?

“It is a far far better thing I do than I have ever done...” Sidney Carton’s last line before going to the guillotine to save his True Love and her husband

Comment

The episode? A little over an hour.

Comment

Thanks. Maybe I’ll check it out.

“It is a far far better thing I do than I have ever done...” Sidney Carton’s last line before going to the guillotine to save his True Love and her husband

Comment

The simplified avatar sheets sound interesting. And I like the high concept and I’m definitely excited about Anima. I also generally like the comments they made about Aberrant (and I’m not going to start a scale argument).

One lingering question I did have, however, is “what’s a Lit RPG?”

Comment

Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post
            One lingering question I did have, however, is “what’s a Lit RPG?”
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LitRPG

Comment

Just listened to the podcast, interesting, very interesting.

The Anima stuff sounded really interesting. Sooo many interesting nuances in the podcast. Very very awesome stuff.

Hopepunk, very verrrrry interesting.

Sooo instead of some sort of Inspired as the player character the idea is to play a mundane with MMO VR cyber tech features. Hmm, interesting. (Now obviously, nothing stops from playing Novas, Psiads, or Talents - as said in the podcast.)

On groups I hope the Global Geographic Society is present, maybe with them having certain secret knowledge about beyond the world. hehe

The Aberrant stuff had a bunch of 'yay' and a bunch of 'sighs' but in general it was fascinating.

Comment

Working...
              X