Dark Magic in TC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Magic in TC

Guys, made a new book, complementing Fists of Flux into a more dark magic style.

It's PWYW and the sample file is basically the entire book.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...of-Inspiration

Thanks.

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
    Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
    Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Mateus Luz oh wow! You really are Italian.

Anyway. I read the description and I might actually buy it. (For $1.00 you can’t go wrong 😊.) I think adding magic to the TC is a great idea and I’d love to read about a coherent framework for doing that.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her (I saw the Chief Technology Officer for a big company do this so I guess I’ll do it too).

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope View Post
      Mateus Luz oh wow! You really are Italian.

Anyway. I read the description and I might actually buy it. (For $1.00 you can’t go wrong 😊.) I think adding magic to the TC is a great idea and I’d love to read about a coherent framework for doing that.
      Fontana os my from my ⅜ Italian and Luz from my ⅜ Portuguese, but my Grandma (that is 100% Spanish) says I am Spanish completely.

You may need to buy my other book. Check my Signature for the link (by the way ai reduced the price from $3 to $2).
      Last edited by Mateus Luz; 06-18-2020, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Awesome! 😊 I’m Italian and English with a couple other nationalities thrown in.

I’m gonna buy both of your books tonight when I buy the Aeon Jumpstart. I’ll keep you posted once I’ve read them.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her (I saw the Chief Technology Officer for a big company do this so I guess I’ll do it too).

Comment

Awesome! 😊 I’m Italian and English with a couple other nationalities thrown in.

I’m gonna buy both of your books tonight when I buy the Aeon Jumpstart. I’ll keep you posted once I’ve read them.
          Grazie! Hope you like it.
          Last edited by Mateus Luz; 06-18-2020, 03:51 PM.

Comment

I always feel weird just spending a dollar buuut I totally will get that book the next time I buy, which knowing me wont' be that long. I like the idea of adding 'magic' to the setting and such.

As an interested and somewhat related note I recently got back into Ars Magica, well by got back into it I mean looking at the books actively as I never stopped loving the series, and it would be cool to use Storypath for something like that. hehe

Comment

I will look into this!

BTW- I am also working on a bit of magic for my Heroic Age setting...

“Humpty had always sat on walls, it was his way.”
              Jasper Fforde, The Big Over Easy

Comment

LordHeru can I PM you? I wanna ask what you think of the Ars Magica Tribunal Books.

Comment

Originally posted by MythAdvocate View Post
                  I will look into this!

BTW- I am also working on a bit of magic for my Heroic Age setting...
                  Ooh. Interesting. Now that sounds cool.

LordHeru can I PM you? I wanna ask what you think of the Ars Magica Tribunal Books.
                  Yep, of course. Feel free as I always love talking about Ars Magica. hehe

Comment

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p3hwaem623...Magic.pdf?dl=0

Comment

Lord Heru have seen it some time ago, but if you guys didn’t, last post link is for a homebrew Ars Magica for Storypath.

I may have change a bit from last time you checked it. I think I changed something by the beginning of the quarantine.

Comment

Originally posted by LordHeru View Post
                        I always feel weird just spending a dollar buuut I totally will get that book the next time I buy, which knowing me wont' be that long. I like the idea of adding 'magic' to the setting and such.
                        Feel free to pay more, I have much use for this money thing... haha.
                        Joking, it’s not a big book, and you need to buy the other to get all the rules, so I almost made it free.
                        Last edited by Mateus Luz; 06-18-2020, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Mateus Luz I loved both books!!! Excelsiors fill a much-needed niche in the Trinity Continuum 😊.

Comment

Happy to hear that. Thanks!

Comment

Just bought the book. I was trying to read it but I guess my mind is not on that sort of thing right now, lol, so I will look it over again later. (Same with your Ars Magica rules actually.)

Its very cool though. Its an interesting design.

Comment

Working...
                              X