Dark Magic in TC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Magic in TC

Guys, made a new book, complementing Fists of Flux into a more dark magic style.

It's PWYW and the sample file is basically the entire book.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...of-Inspiration

Thanks.

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
    Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
    Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Mateus Luz oh wow! You really are Italian.

Anyway. I read the description and I might actually buy it. (For $1.00 you can’t go wrong 😊.) I think adding magic to the TC is a great idea and I’d love to read about a coherent framework for doing that.

The die is cast. - Julius Caesar crossing the Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope View Post
      Mateus Luz oh wow! You really are Italian.

Anyway. I read the description and I might actually buy it. (For $1.00 you can’t go wrong 😊.) I think adding magic to the TC is a great idea and I’d love to read about a coherent framework for doing that.
      Fontana os my from my ⅜ Italian and Luz from my ⅜ Portuguese, but my Grandma (that is 100% Spanish) says I am Spanish completely.

You may need to buy my other book. Check my Signature for the link (by the way ai reduced the price from $3 to $2).
      Last edited by Mateus Luz; 06-18-2020, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Awesome! 😊 I’m Italian and English with a couple other nationalities thrown in.

I’m gonna buy both of your books tonight when I buy the Aeon Jumpstart. I’ll keep you posted once I’ve read them.

Comment

Awesome! 😊 I’m Italian and English with a couple other nationalities thrown in.

I’m gonna buy both of your books tonight when I buy the Aeon Jumpstart. I’ll keep you posted once I’ve read them.
          Grazie! Hope you like it.
          Last edited by Mateus Luz; 06-18-2020, 03:51 PM.

Comment

I always feel weird just spending a dollar buuut I totally will get that book the next time I buy, which knowing me wont' be that long. I like the idea of adding 'magic' to the setting and such.

As an interested and somewhat related note I recently got back into Ars Magica, well by got back into it I mean looking at the books actively as I never stopped loving the series, and it would be cool to use Storypath for something like that. hehe

Comment

I will look into this!

BTW- I am also working on a bit of magic for my Heroic Age setting...

“Humpty had always sat on walls, it was his way.”
              Jasper Fforde, The Big Over Easy

Comment

LordHeru can I PM you? I wanna ask what you think of the Ars Magica Tribunal Books.

Comment

Originally posted by MythAdvocate View Post
                  I will look into this!

BTW- I am also working on a bit of magic for my Heroic Age setting...
                  Ooh. Interesting. Now that sounds cool.

LordHeru can I PM you? I wanna ask what you think of the Ars Magica Tribunal Books.
                  Yep, of course. Feel free as I always love talking about Ars Magica. hehe

Comment

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p3hwaem623...Magic.pdf?dl=0

Comment

Lord Heru have seen it some time ago, but if you guys didn’t, last post link is for a homebrew Ars Magica for Storypath.

I may have change a bit from last time you checked it. I think I changed something by the beginning of the quarantine.

Comment

Originally posted by LordHeru View Post
                        I always feel weird just spending a dollar buuut I totally will get that book the next time I buy, which knowing me wont' be that long. I like the idea of adding 'magic' to the setting and such.
                        Feel free to pay more, I have much use for this money thing... haha.
                        Joking, it’s not a big book, and you need to buy the other to get all the rules, so I almost made it free.
                        Last edited by Mateus Luz; 06-18-2020, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Mateus Luz I loved both books!!! Excelsiors fill a much-needed niche in the Trinity Continuum 😊.

Comment

Happy to hear that. Thanks!

Comment

Just bought the book. I was trying to read it but I guess my mind is not on that sort of thing right now, lol, so I will look it over again later. (Same with your Ars Magica rules actually.)

Its very cool though. Its an interesting design.

Comment

Working...
                              X