Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storypath questions [was: FAQ/Errata, etc.]

Hello!

You may have noticed by the number of questions I just posted, that I am new to the Storypath systemm

The first thing I did when I bought the Core Rulebook and the Aeon book was to look for some FAQ and errata, but I found none... is there some somewhere and I am blind enough not to find it?

thanks!

Hell all!

In page3 104 of the Core Rulebook ,under Establish Grapple, it states that the successes needed are variable. Under the Grappled rules on the same page, it is stated how to break from a grapple.
    But I cannot find the successes needed to establish the grapple... can anyone help?

Thanks!

Comment

Hello all,

Under the damage section in page 106 of the Core Rulebook I did not find anywhere any rules regarding the death of a character. May I assume that death should only take place under special conditions, that player characters are not expected to die unless extraordinary situations, and that is while there are no rules regarding death?

Thanks!

Comment

Under defense on page 105 it is stated that a character can roll a resilience attribute to increase her resilience, but it does not states if it is some kind of action. As a Full Defense is an ordinary action, may I assume that the resilience roll is a reflexive action? Or is it free?

Thanks!

Comment

Hello all!

Regarding vehicles have a cost that is calculated according to the tags they have.
          In the table on page 128 in the Core Rulebook, some vehicles are extremely expensive and are marked with an "L" as a cost and require the character to have the Loaded Enhanced Edge.

But if I am building a vehicle, how expensive must it be to get an L cost? How much dots in tags must it have?

Thanks!

Comment

Hello all!

Target number in all rolls is set according to the character tier, as a standard, let's assume 8.
            The difficulty to overcome in a roll is the number of dice that roll an 8 or higher.
            But an 8 is a tough roll, so is it expected to have most of the difficulties set to 1? Is there anywhere examples of difficulties, when should I require more than one successful roll?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Sothus View Post
              Hell all!

In page3 104 of the Core Rulebook ,under Establish Grapple, it states that the successes needed are variable. Under the Grappled rules on the same page, it is stated how to break from a grapple.
              But I cannot find the successes needed to establish the grapple... can anyone help?
              The number of successes you spend on the Grapple stunt becomes the difficulty the person trying to escape has to overcome with their roll.

Under the damage section in page 106 of the Core Rulebook I did not find anywhere any rules regarding the death of a character. May I assume that death should only take place under special conditions, that player characters are not expected to die unless extraordinary situations, and that is while there are no rules regarding death?
              Correct. The characters are not expected to die unless the player wants it to happen.

Under defense on page 105 it is stated that a character can roll a resilience attribute to increase her resilience, but it does not states if it is some kind of action. As a Full Defense is an ordinary action, may I assume that the resilience roll is a reflexive action? Or is it free?
              It is free.
              Last edited by Florin; 07-13-2020, 08:40 AM.

Comment

You roll resilience attribute as a reflexive action the first time you are attacked in the round, and apply the Resulting defense to any attacks happening until you get the focus again.
                If you chose to go full defense, you use your action and until you get the focus again you have the resulting defense.
                Reflexive is basically a free action.

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
                Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
                Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Thank you all very much!

Comment

Working...
                  X