Review of Hunt for the Red Widow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review of Hunt for the Red Widow

Pretty good but not super fantastic. It’s a lot ($4.99) for an 11 page book and I wish they had given more background on the artifact, but I liked the artifact’s power and the Red Widow’s character design, plus they did something unexpected with her that I thought was really cool.

The die is cast. - Julius Caesar crossing the Rubicon

That's the virtual table top adventure, right? I think the extra cost is for the tokens, maps, etc. to be used on a virtual table top.

Comment

Yes, the cost is for all the new art (maps mainly). The written content is not much in volume, but interesting. The choices are very interesting and it can fit many different stories with little to no work.

In short, it is a 3 scene encounter that presume the chars are working for Aeon, but can fit any other group, even random explorers passing by. The 3 scenes can fit in one session, and the encounter it self, with an opening scene and a closing one could make a good one shot adventure for talents.

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
      Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
      Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post
        Yes, the cost is for all the new art (maps mainly). The written content is not much in volume, but interesting. The choices are very interesting and it can fit many different stories with little to no work.

In short, it is a 3 scene encounter that presume the chars are working for Aeon, but can fit any other group, even random explorers passing by. The 3 scenes can fit in one session, and the encounter it self, with an opening scene and a closing one could make a good one shot adventure for talents.
        Awesome 😊. I totally agree with you.

The die is cast. - Julius Caesar crossing the Rubicon

Comment

Working...
        X