Aeon Ship Naming Convention

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aeon Ship Naming Convention

I'm planning to have my party leave Earth for a bit in my game. I've decided that Aeon must have a small exploration fleet. I already know that I want the ships to be named after historical members of Aeon. This will give me the opportunity to name ships after old PCs and NPCs from prior games set earlier in the timeline. What I can't decide is what letters should go infront of the name. I'm by no means a naval person, and maybe I've just watched too much Star Trek, but I want an Aeon equivalent of USS for the ships. So far I haven't come up with anything I like. I could go AEV for Aeon Exploration Vehicle, or TSV for Trinity Space Vehicle (or TSS, but that seems even worse), but I don't really like any of those. Have any of you established this convention for your games? What do you use? As best I can tell there are no references in the books.

-Slag

Here's a previous thread on naming Leviathans which might give you some inspiration: http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...han-jump-ships

Comment

So after some consideration I think I'm going to go with ATS (Aeon Trinity Ship). So the players might encounter the ATS Whitley Styles (or more likely a ship named after one of their old characters).

-Slag

Comment

As far as we know, Styles is still alive and well, working behind the curtain in Aeon Trinity (there were some reports he received and sent in 1e, don’t recall the book to be honest)

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
        Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
        Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

I know, but (at least as far as my game is concerned) that is not a matter of public knowledge.

-Slag

Comment

Working...
          X