No announcement yet.

Terra Firma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are rules for Evolved Sentiences on pages 107-110.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her.

Comment

Overall I really liked Terra Firma.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunyip View Post
        Didn’t have space, sorry. Maybe in a future book, but failing that I’ll look to publish them on the Storypath Nexus.
        For my part I'm fine with waiting until after we've covered PC Chromatics or other aliens before we get into PC dolphins, AIs or sentient swarms of bees or something. Let's get the humanoidish folks first and then get into the wackier stuff.

Comment

PC Chromatics are in Under Alien Suns. Which is the next book out, I believe.

Writer. Developer. World of Darkness | Chronicles of Darkness | The Trinity Continuum

Comment

Originally posted by johntfs View Post

For my part I'm fine with waiting until after we've covered PC Chromatics or other aliens before we get into PC dolphins, AIs or sentient swarms of bees or something. Let's get the humanoidish folks first and then get into the wackier stuff.

Earth for Earthicans! Earth first then the rest of the universe. Talent apes, Talen dolphins, Nova robots disguised as vehicles who fight other nova robots who are disguised at guns and tapedecks...

But seriously those sorts of thing seem the sort of narrow setup for STV books. If it were a mainline something like a a "build yourown body" for everything from making Dolphins to crazy Novas to whatever might be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunyip View Post
              Didn’t have space, sorry. Maybe in a future book, but failing that I’ll look to publish them on the Storypath Nexus.
              I’d think Anima would be thematically appropriate for AI rules. Possibly in the companion book?

Comment

Originally posted by Lian View Post
                Earth for Earthicans! Earth first then the rest of the universe. Talent apes, Talen dolphins, Nova robots disguised as vehicles who fight other nova robots who are disguised at guns and tapedecks...
                I am writing some ideas for some 80s cartoon series of books to play with Thundercats, He-man, Silverhawks and Transformers style characters, but I will watt for Aberrant as I am using some of the aberrant power system to set some of this ideas. Each book would present a new kind of character based on a 80s cartoon.

I also have some ideas for Beast like characters, so we would play with one of 3 kinds, antropomorphic beasts (Thundercats), human beast hybrid (werewolf, centaur, etc) or intelligent beasts (possibly shaping your own body). But it’s on a very early stage...

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
                Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
                Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post
                  I am writing some ideas for some 80s cartoon series of books to play with Thundercats, He-man, Silverhawks and Transformers style characters, but I will watt for Aberrant as I am using some of the aberrant power system to set some of this ideas. Each book would present a new kind of character based on a 80s cartoon.

I also have some ideas for Beast like characters, so we would play with one of 3 kinds, antropomorphic beasts (Thundercats), human beast hybrid (werewolf, centaur, etc) or intelligent beasts (possibly shaping your own body). But it’s on a very early stage...
                  That sounds really cool.

What’s Silverhawks?

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope View Post
                    What’s Silverhawks?
                    I too watched this as a kid. It wasn't anything groundbreaking, but it was kinda cool.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SilverHawks

Comment

1985's ThunderCats (land), 1986's SIlverHawks (air/space), and 1987's TigerSharks (sea) formed a sort of conceptual trilogy, and were all created by Rankin/Bass. They had a lot of the same voice actors. The 2011 ThunderCats reboot implied that all three took place in the same shared universe.

Of the three, ThunderCats is the only one that gained a lot of traction and is still something we talk about 30-odd years later, but the others were fun too.

Ian A. A. Watson
                      Onyx Path Community Manager
                      Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

Originally posted by NullApostle View Post

I too watched this as a kid. It wasn't anything groundbreaking, but it was kinda cool.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SilverHawks
                        Thanks.

IanWatson that sounds really cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post

See, I'd love to see some rules for something like Archer or Venture Brothers. Maybe an evil take on the $6 Million Dollar Man featuring Barry the Cyborg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-KzH54vZO4

Comment

Originally posted by johntfs View Post

See, I'd love to see some rules for something like Archer or Venture Brothers. Maybe an evil take on the $6 Million Dollar Man featuring Barry the Cyborg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-KzH54vZO4
                            One of my players on my spy game is basically Archer, so it’s right in Core, and it’s really really fun!

On the 6 million dollar man I would go for a Superior, but it would be a bit different from the original concept for sure...

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
                            Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
                            Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Working...
                            X