Karwe-class jump ship?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karwe-class jump ship?

On pg 123 of tc: Distant Worlds there is a statement that Aeon Trinity purchased these 'jump ships'. Then the book goes on with out giving any details.

Did I miss something or is it there for storyguides to use and fill in the blanks?

Karwe-class ships are first mentioned on p. 176 of Æon, and are referenced again on p. 59 of Distant Worlds. They aren't detailed, but are referred to as "small exploration-focused jump-ships that are easier to manufacture."

Ian A. A. Watson
    Onyx Path Community Manager
    Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

Thanks again

Comment

Further details on the Karwe-class are coming in Prometheus Unbound.

Writer. Developer. World of Darkness | Chronicles of Darkness | The Trinity Continuum

Comment

Originally posted by Bunyip View Post
          Further details on the Karwe-class are coming in Prometheus Unbound.

You know the more I hear about Prometheus Unbound the more I am really interested in it being on my shelf. Just sayin.

I mean between ship descriptions and variant power use descriptions and probably even other things, the book sounds amazing. Almost "let me have Adventure!" level of amazing.

So yeah, thumbs up and such.

Comment

Originally posted by LordHeru View Post

I mean between ship descriptions and variant power use descriptions and probably even other things, the book sounds amazing
            Oh, it’s good. I think you’ll enjoy it. 😁

Writer. Developer. World of Darkness | Chronicles of Darkness | The Trinity Continuum

Comment

Working...
            X