Dice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dice?

Are there any custom dice for story teller that use dots for sux, instead of numbers?

Not sure if it’s what you are asking, but VtM5 have some special dice, but in TC you have Target Number 7 or 8, according to the tier, so it don’t work properly.

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
    Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
    Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Not that I'm aware of; and such dice would be of limited utility. That said, I could see doing a customer set of dice that use both numbers and icons on each face: something like 0 being superimposed on a red explosion icon, 1 being superimposed on a black explosion, 2 through 6 being just numbers, and 7 through 9 being superimposed on blue explosions. That way, you've got your botches, successes, and roll-agains highlighted (the blacks, blues, and reds), but if you use a system that carries the success or roll-again thresholds, you still have the option to ignore the icons and go with the numbers.

Comment

Thanks, looked at the vtm5, not going to work. Found a company that can do it for 2.50 per diem, nope. So I settled on blank dice I can customize my self. Not bad for 0.30 a die.

Comment

Working...
        X