Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think they should do a crossover?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think they should do a crossover?

Between Trinity Continuum and They Came From Beneath the Sea!

Just wondering

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her.

Well, you can have most of the action of TCF series in TC, just the funny parts that would be a bit lost.

Now, rules wise, TCF is closer to TC than Scion. To translate TCF to TC just need to convert Tropes into Edges, Trademarks into Skill tricks and Cinematics into gifts. It’s not a direct translation but can work. Rewrites works as a combination of Inspiration and Momentum (more like inspiration to be honest) and you have to work on case by case for characteristics that use it.
    For antagonists, the idea is just divide the number of Health boxes by 3 (roughly) and they work nice enough. Most of the antagonists have their own rules any way, so just follow it.

Converting TC to TCF is a bit more tricky, as TC is more rules intensive and will cause some “Lost in translation”. Things like psi and quantum powers would be lost for example, and you would need to translate them one by one.

In the end they are prety similar in terms of rules, you just need what is the base (TCF or TC) you will use for injury rules and momentum/rewrite.

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
    Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
    Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Thank you.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her.

Comment

Working...
      X