Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terra Firma print copy

Hey Trinity community,

With Terra Firma in print, I recalled the product page on Drive Thru as stating that if you purchased the PDF then you'd receive a coupon for a reduced cost print version once it was available. Does anyone else remember seeing this? I contacted Drive Thru and they asked where I read about the coupon. I thought it was on the Terra Firma page but it's changed since the POD option showed up.

Am I misremembering? I figured the group on here was my best shot at someone else in the community either seeing it also or telling me I'm mistaken.

Thanks either way!

I got an email with a link for premium and standard print discounts.

It was sent by DTRPG Wednesday entitled “Trinity Continuum: Terra Firma Print Coupon!”

I didn’t test the links to be honest, but it is saved for later.

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
    Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
    Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Make sure:
      - you have your DTRPG settings set so that publishers (or at least Onyx Path) is allowed to send you email.
      - the email is not in your spam folder

Ian A. A. Watson
      Onyx Path Community Manager
      Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

There is no email from DTRPG in my spam. I just checked my DTRPG profile and had to add Onyx Path as accepting emails.

I will try to contact DTRPG customer service again with this info and see if they can help. Their last email was "sorry we have no record of this coupon"

Comment

I just realized that I too did not get my Print Coupon for Terra Firma. I contacted DriveThruRPG support and they told me the Publisher has to resolve the issue there is nothing they can do about it. So what do I need to do to resolve this?

Comment

Working...
          X