Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazilian Aeon Community

Hello there,

Is there a Brazilian Trinity continuum community? Maybe a Discord? Maybe a Forum?

I have a few friends that would like to be part of, but don’t speak English to be present in this forum or in the OPP or TC discord.

Sorry if it’s the wrong place to ask, but as the idea is pretty much focused in the Trinity continuum, I thought it would be the ideal.

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
    Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
    Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Me...and maybe my brother.

Comment

I am from Brazil too! We can open a Discord Server to discuss this and, maybe, create a campaing.

Comment

Created a Discord server. It’s brand new, so we can build it together. And I left it a bit more open ended...

Storypath Brasil
        https://discord.gg/YGqASCYm3Y

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
        Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
        Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Brazilian here, too.

Pretty old-school, in fact. I run both Aberrant and Trinity since 1st edition (I got the actual paper books), and already runned more than two chronicles of each since they came out (that's why I'm a backer of all TC 2nd edition).

E não faço idéia de porque escrevi em inglês até aqui se o tópico é pra brasileiros.

Comment

Sou brasileiro, mas estou morando agora na Polônia. Estou mestrando Aeon para os meus amigos do Brasil, mesmo com a diferença de horário!

Comment

Working...
            X