Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Psiad, Superior, and other character sheets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psiad, Superior, and other character sheets?

As far as I've seen, the only official character sheets aviable are the Talent one for Trinity Continuum core, and the Psion one for the Aeon core. I'm sure there will be an official Nova sheet with the Aberrant core. Are there other sheets available, official or fan made, for the use of Psiads, Superiors, Qin, etc?

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
    As far as I've seen, the only official character sheets aviable are the Talent one for Trinity Continuum core, and the Psion one for the Aeon core. I'm sure there will be an official Nova sheet with the Aberrant core. Are there other sheets available, official or fan made, for the use of Psiads, Superiors, Qin, etc?
    I've found one for Psiads, but it's pretty clunky-looking. I haven't found anything like a basic 1-2 page .pdf or anything.

I miss Microsoft Paint a lot (I have a Macbook Pro now). With MS Paint I could cut/paste and rig up a bunch of char, sheets. Now, not so much.

I liked the material in Aeon Aexpansion a great deal but I really wish a couple of char sheers for Psiads and Superiors had been included along with the rules for making them.

Comment

Working...
    X