Pre-Nova era colonies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go full Atlantis.

Height of Human Civilization so far - including Neanderthal, Denisovian and others -, psionic-intuitive development in all Bronze Age ways (let's call it, Crystal Age?), counter-acting quantum-based humans - or, Titans -, trying to heal, control or imprision them. Pretty much, Tragedy repeats itself.

Disaster struck when, trying to manipulate all these extraordinaire forces, their beloved Atlantis was engulfed in a quantum-originated mishap, which transported the whole city/island/continent to another world - maybe even time; leaving behind the very stuff of legends. From the resulting wreckage of the experiment, the survivors found themselves having to start anew in an unknown world.

What society Aeon Trinity Psions would meet? That's a game I'd love to play.
    Last edited by Al Bester; 12-12-2020, 01:21 AM.

Ψ The Corps is Father. The Corps is Mother. Ψ

Comment

These all sound like great ideas.

What’s a Denisovian?

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her (I saw the Chief Technology Officer for a big company do this so I guess I’ll do it too).

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denisovan

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
        Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
        Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Three Words: Dinosaur Nova Colony. Presuppose Humanity is not the first race to evolve on our planet. That the Last Nova age ended with one of them throwing a Meteor at the Planet...I Mean if we can have dolphin psychics and Talents....

Comment

Originally posted by Lian View Post
            Three Words: Dinosaur Nova Colony. Presuppose Humanity is not the first race to evolve on our planet. That the Last Nova age ended with one of them throwing a Meteor at the Planet...I Mean if we can have dolphin psychics and Talents....

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki...rigin_(episode)

Ian A. A. Watson
            Onyx Path Community Manager
            Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

Of coures, there's another option from Terra Firma:

The artifact on the moon: actually the creation of a nova seeking to evolve beyond this universe, has a time differential that is incredible, with something like 8 thousandish years passing to the inhabitants.

A nova with a focus on q-tech, might, if they were so interested, pull something similar with a planet or even solar system. At some point they left, and the machines failed, leaving a culture of people with distant ties to the legendary Aerth, but well nobody really believes them because seriously? We were transplanted by aliens from the stars?

Alternately, they might really have no links to Earth--novas are more than capable of whipping up cloning facilities, after all.

And of courew the quantum 10 barrier gives us the perfect reason why this stuff it out there... They touched the final frontier... and just lost interest, like an adult realizing they're no longer interested in Childish things.

Comment

Not to mention, the Silurian Hypotesis from a couple years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silurian_hypothesis

Ψ The Corps is Father. The Corps is Mother. Ψ

Comment

Working...
                X