TC Adventure! Kickstarter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TC Adventure! Kickstarter

Onyx Path announced Kickstarter for Trinity Continuum: Adventure! on April 2021! Plus they will run podcast 'series' each Wednesday to this date. I'm excited!

‘While that Kickstarter is running, we continue to prep for the next ones. One of those, but not the next, is the Kickstarter for the long-awaited pulp-genre addition to the Trinity Continuum: Adventure! If you remember, we ran a multi-part web-comic in the month leading up to TC: Aberrant, and we wanted to have another fun lead-in for TC: Adventure!. We considered a pulp magazine story, with b&w illustrations and all that, but that was sort of the look for Adventure!‘s first edition. It’s not a bad idea, but I was looking for another way to present a TC: Adventure lead-in story.

It has always seemed to me that podcasts like Welcome To Nightvale are very much following a grand tradition of the great old radio series that were such an important part of people’s lives before the onset of television. Which led to asking: what better way to give the feel of 1930’s media than to do our own radio drama?! So starting on Wednesday, we will release a weekly serial episode – short, like many of them were – for six weeks as we lead up to the Trinity Continuum: Adventure! Kickstarter.’

Monday Meeting Notes - http://theonyxpath.com/i-only-need-t...meeting-notes/

Last edited by wyrdhamster; 02-02-2021, 06:26 AM.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
    Onyx Path announced Kickstarter for Trinity Continuum: Adventure! on April 2021!
    Please note that this statement:

So starting on Wednesday, we will release a weekly serial episode – short, like many of them were – for six weeks as we lead up to the Trinity Continuum: Adventure! Kickstarter.’[/I]
    This does not necessarily mean that the Adventure! Kickstarter will follow immediately after the audio adventure. It might! But this is not a guarantee.

It's two separate things: the audio adventure will run for six weeks, and then near the end of that -- maybe immediately, maybe several weeks later -- we'll do the Kickstarter.

Until you see Rich give a date, statements like "April 2021" are just estimates and not official.

Ian A. A. Watson
    Onyx Path Community Manager
    Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

First part of Tales of the Aeon Society! is published on Podbean on Onyx Pathcast channel - and on OPP website!

https://onyxpathcast.podbean.com/e/t...eadly-eclipse/

And

http://theonyxpath.com/tales-of-the-...eadly-eclipse/

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ through Ages
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Ok Wyrd, I am excited about the KS, Aberrant is my favorite of the original line, but you are far more hyped than me.

By the way, the audio is really interesting. Introducing the characters and Aeon Society to new players, that doesn’t know the original game or the line, and giving a taste of how the story goes fast.

My only complain is the story is not all available yet, but as Ian said in Discord: “Stay tuned for next week's episode! Same Max-time, same Max-channel!”

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
        Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
        Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Yeah, it's a really good pastiche of period radio dramas. The announcer voice is spot-on, and you have to end on a cliffhanger.

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post
            Ok Wyrd, I am excited about the KS, Aberrant is my favorite of the original line, but you are far more hyped than me.
            What can I say? I'm nerd, love pulp genere, and even my now run Scion chronicle is very much based on Indiana Jones, Tomb Raider and similar universes. I watch to see what comes from Adventure! then.

LGBT+ through Ages
            LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

So I listened to Tales ep 1 - I found it intruding that plot hook is the same like in Scion Jumpstart adventure A Light Extinguished, i.e. mysterious eclipse have ate the sun...
              Last edited by wyrdhamster; 02-04-2021, 04:21 PM.

LGBT+ through Ages
              LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

I love that people were worried, but not panicked the sun had been covered for more than an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Florin View Post
                  I love that people were worried, but not panicked the sun had been covered for more than an hour.
                  It is pointed in episode sun is covered for few days when story starts...

LGBT+ through Ages
                  LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

I know. Which is why I think it's funny.

Comment

Second episode of Tales of Aeon Society landed - this time, Adventurers will face some famous enemies - starting on 'N...'

LGBT+ through Ages
                      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Episode 3: An Ominous Voice! is now live.
                        http://theonyxpath.com/tales-of-the-...audio-archive/

Ian A. A. Watson
                        Onyx Path Community Manager
                        Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

Thank you. I almost missed it!

Comment

Fourth episode of Tales of Aeon Society landed - this time, super inteligent gorilla conundrum...

LGBT+ through Ages
                            LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Working...
                            X