Clear All

Originally posted by Dataweaver View Post
    My only issue with this is “where did they go after Adventure!?”

https://rpgbooks.fandom.com/wiki/Tri...ologue_Fiction

Ian A. A. Watson
    Onyx Path Community Manager
    Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

I really liked the material in that 'fan' product you made. The various alternates were really good.

Comment

Chapter 6 is the best source of random ideas for games! The other chapters are interesting, but are far less done than chapter 6. I remember reading this a long time ago and thinking “why did they cancel the line?”

Are you still working in this project, Ian? Is there anyone working in this project?

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
        Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
        Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post

Chapter 6 is the best source of random ideas for games! The other chapters are interesting, but are far less done than chapter 6. I remember reading this a long time ago and thinking “why did they cancel the line?”

Are you still working in this project, Ian? Is there anyone working in this project?
          No, it hasn't been touched in over 15 years at this point. But many of the ideas that were going into that one got folded into the development of the current edition of Æon.

That early incomplete draft still has some good stuff that will otherwise never see the light of day, so I haven't done much about shutting down an otherwise-unused Wiki.

Ian A. A. Watson
          Onyx Path Community Manager
          Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

I especially like the Terran Empire version. Such a cool idea. So much potential there.

That all said, since this is about the Adventure! kickstarter my reaction is one of unbridled glee. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad to see this come out soon. There is so much potential in what Adventure! brings, not just in terms of setting (though the time period of the game is a pretty fun one to play in) but the expansion of the rules so that its not just Talents at that level but hopefully Mesmerists and Stalwarts too. I especially like this element as there are many campaign settings where the Adventure! type Inspired make 'better' player characters than the vastly more showy powers of Psions/Psiads and Novas.

So yeah, once the link goes up my money will be spent to get it and not just it but it in a physical form too.

Comment

Complete Tales of the Aeon Society, combined!

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
              LGBT+ through Ages
              LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by LordHeru View Post
                There is so much potential in what Adventure! brings, not just in terms of setting (though the time period of the game is a pretty fun one to play in) but the expansion of the rules so that its not just Talents at that level but hopefully Mesmerists and Stalwarts too. I especially like this element as there are many campaign settings where the Adventure! type Inspired make 'better' player characters than the vastly more showy powers of Psions/Psiads and Novas.

So yeah, once the link goes up my money will be spent to get it and not just it but it in a physical form too.

I agree wholeheartedly! For my own games, I prefer the lower-tier supers of Adventure! I am already plotting campaign settings, adventures and gadgets for this upcoming game. I am eager to back this book.

“Humpty had always sat on walls, it was his way.”
                Jasper Fforde, The Big Over Easy

Comment

TC: Adventure! Kickstarter
                  starts tomorrow - and Pathcast about it is on next day! 'Trinity Continuum: Adventure! and its KS starting on Thursday at 2pm EDT. TC: Adventure! is the third of the Trinity (Aeon) games that we have redone for this new edition inside the Continuum and it’s always been one of my favorites! More on why and just what’s so damn enjoyable about the Pulp genre will come up here in the weeks to come, but for now let’s start with the idea that anything could happen, the idea that you would find both wonders and perils if you chose to find them. Adventure! is right around the corner!
                  Finally, in reference to the challenges of this era as noted above, here’s a quote from the team:
                  TC: Adventure! is an updated, more inclusive take on the pulp genre”. We’ll have more on just what that means once the KS goes live and excerpts start being released, and also on this Friday’s Onyx Pathcast when the crew take one of their patented Deep Dives into the game. See you Thursday!'

http://theonyxpath.com/what-evil-lur...meeting-notes/

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
                  LGBT+ through Ages
                  LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Hype train is as big as Snowpiercing, 1034 cars long.

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
                    Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
                    Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

GIVE THIS TO ME NOW! lol

The Trinity 1E gameline was so awesome and this one was my favorite part of it.

Comment

Edit: it was suppose to start at the 56 second mark. If it doesn't, skip ahead.

Comment

And here we go!

One third funded in half an hour!

Craig Oxbrow
                          The Trinity Continuum freelancer

Comment

The first two chapters are brilliant. They set the tone very well. But even more they are filled with interesting characters that make the world feel alive. I also really like the banter between Primoris and Sara. Its brilliant.

Additionally there seems to be an expansion on things that can be done and what I have seen so far seems really cool.

Comment

Technical question - How can I mark that I want to take as bundle Daring Digital Detective AND Trinity Core PDF to it?
                              Answer - I choose basic Reward ( Daring Digital Detective ) and THEN I have Add-ons options screen.

LGBT+ through Ages
                              LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Reading the adventure kickstarter page I noticed this:

The Trinity Continuum will grow as the timeline is explored, with possible setting supplements handling everything from ancient Greek battalions to two-fisted pulp daredevils, from dystopian brain tech to galactic imperialism.

A little spoiler of the future tc new settings, some are in the works ex anima others were only teased like the greek or the far future one.

Comment

Working...
                                X