No announcement yet.

TC Adventure! Kickstarter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh, interesting that Kaur plays a major role in the Aeon Society. I can totally see the rift between Doctor Primoris and Aeon originating from the two science types butting heads far too often.

Comment

so do I need the TC: Core to run Adventure!?

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmi05 View Post
        Yes. Core is the base for all Trinity Continuum

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
        Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
        Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Originally posted by Starkiller View Post
          A little spoiler of the future tc new settings, some are in the works ex anima others were only teased like the greek or the far future one.
          That text has appeared on all three Trinity Continuum Kickstarters so far. Don't take it as gospel. Emphasis is on being "possible" setting supplements. Obviously we reference Adventure! and Anima, which are confirmed, but anything outside of that is more "stuff I'd like to do" than "stuff we're definitely doing."

Ian A. A. Watson
          Onyx Path Community Manager
          Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

I was pleasantly surprised at how powerful the mesmerists and stalwarts seemed in their overview write-ups. While not quite up to psiad or dark star nova levels, I figured they'd be a lot more low key than they currently seem. Looking forward to how things play out in the rules crunch sections.

Comment

Wouldn’t be surprised if they’re curved up a bit from 1e to make up for lacking Dramatic Editing that the Daredevils still have.

edit: actually I’ve been informed that all three character types will have distinct forms of Dramatic Editing. Cool!
              Last edited by glamourweaver; 03-26-2021, 03:17 AM.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmi05 View Post
                Yes, you need TC: Core. It's exactly why I supported project with adding Trinity Core to my rewards.

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
                Technical question - How can I mark that I want to take as bundle Daring Digital Detective AND Trinity Core PDF to it?
                Answer - I choose basic Reward ( Daring Digital Detective ) and THEN I have Add-ons options screen.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
                LGBT+ through Ages
                LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by IanWatson View Post
                  That text has appeared on all three Trinity Continuum Kickstarters so far. Don't take it as gospel. Emphasis is on being "possible" setting supplements. Obviously we reference Adventure! and Anima, which are confirmed, but anything outside of that is more "stuff I'd like to do" than "stuff we're definitely doing."
                  Sounds like a job for HOMEBREW! And Nexus publications...

With Adventure having so much wonderful concepts, I am certain that there will be many of us here that will be making additional products. Myself included.

Though I would also love to hear what you have pondered for the setting.

“Humpty had always sat on walls, it was his way.”
                  Jasper Fforde, The Big Over Easy

Comment

Originally posted by Critian Caceorte View Post
                    Huh, interesting that Kaur plays a major role in the Aeon Society. I can totally see the rift between Doctor Primoris and Aeon originating from the two science types butting heads far too often.

What surprises me is that Kaur is not only involved with the AEON society, but it's also one of its founding members. From what I read in the recent aberrant and aeon books I always got the impression that she just went her separate way after the Hammersmith incident to do her own thing.
                    Last edited by Firanai; 03-26-2021, 08:11 AM.

Comment

I had the same impression. Maybe she is not really a member of the society, but a frequent collaborator or a scientist that study the same thing.

Comment

Or she is a full member at this time but over the course of the AEon timeline she parts ways. I mean I can totally see the annoyances building up between her and Primoris, leading to her leaving. That said I can't help but get a brother-sister feud vibe going on in their commentary. Though that might be wishful thinking as I prefer that idea of them actually liking each other despite their differences as compared to them being bitter enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by LordHeru View Post
                          Or she is a full member at this time but over the course of the AEon timeline she parts ways. I mean I can totally see the annoyances building up between her and Primoris, leading to her leaving. That said I can't help but get a brother-sister feud vibe going on in their commentary. Though that might be wishful thinking as I prefer that idea of them actually liking each other despite their differences as compared to them being bitter enemies.
                          I think they have a love/hate relationship (not love like lovers, but love like mutual admiration). When they are not talking about their researches they have a good relationship. But, like Primoris x Max, it would get worn by time and would end up with some weird feeling. In the case of Sarah, she would probably have distanced from Aeon as a whole before Primoris, and made another identity to avoid being found by her old fellows.

Comment

Rereading Aberrant description of her as Krona Bush, I think there is nothing saying she was not a member of Aeon society, what says is that she was not active in the exploration/nazi fighting, working behind the scenes, as a scientist.

Unlike Mercer and Donighal, Bhurano has lived and worked largely behind the scenes since her transformation, adopting various pseudonyms and identities over the years.

Comment

What I need to know is this: which day is the next part of the manuscripts coming along, Thursday?

Comment

New manuscript releases are on Tuesdays.

Comment

Working...
                                X