X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wyrdhamster
    started a topic [Fan] Transformers Storypath

[Fan] Transformers Storypath

So weird coincidence. I just started to watch War For Cybertron on Netflix - and Eddy just mentioned on Pathcast he would want to do the game in Transformers universe. So let's brainstorm, just for fun and learning Storypath more. 😎
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 03-15-2021, 06:09 PM.

• Mateus Luz
    replied
    I would keep scale as in TC, with Transformers sizes ranging from 0 (a boom box) to 2 (cars and trucks), and even more (that big ones that many Autobots fight together that turn into mining vehicles are probably scale 3).

Talking about paths:
    Origin is related to the place and status they were built, so I would point to the planet (or kind of planet) their are original (or spent a long time), like a Energon mining planet, Cybertron (worth divide working class from ruler class), fringe planet.
    Role is related to what they do, so probably that’s where the chosen form comes from (except for those that have forms not related, like Blades from Rescue Bots, the kids show, my son used to watch a lot).
    Society I would go for Autobots x Decepticons x other minor groups (or sub groups of the previous).

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Second, Paths would be Origin (at Cybertron),
    Alliance ( Autobots, Deceptions, other?), Robot Form, Vechicle Form - probably? I'm not sure if Origin = Robot Form, simply.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    First of all - Scale would start in different position. I do not know exactly what is Scale for truck - but it would basic number for most Transformers characters.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X