TC Aether

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TC Aether

OPP announced another TC setting - Aether - 1890s Victorian tales of strange worlds!

Seems to be inspired by War of the Worlds and Victorian Steampunk maybe with a little Princes of Amber - but it's more guess than anything solid.
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 06-13-2021, 01:33 AM.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Oh wow!!!!

Comment

Trinity Continuum panel confirmed TC Aether will have Martians invasion! Setting will be about interdimensional travels, somehow.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ through Ages
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Characters in Aether will not be inspired themselves - only they will use steampunk supersciences to gain powers, like gadgets and machines!

LGBT+ through Ages
        LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Fascinating. Kinda like novatech.

Comment

I was wondering how they'd keep it from being “like Adventure, but earlier!”.

Bear in mind that Talents are always an option, even in eras that don't have anything like novas or psiads. So I don't buy that there are no Inspired during Æther. But then, the whole point of Talents is that they're subtle enough that they aren't recognizable as superhumans.

Comment

This is probably going to be an example of how "Flux has always been there even though Psi and Quantum have not always been present in large enough quantities to Inspire people to use them."

I am totally down for that, by the way. I do buy that the Doyen barrier is why Flux was so concentrated that it created the Daredevils/Stalwarts/Mesmerists but it was the Galatea and then Bhurano's purge that allowed Quantum and Psi to start showing up in huge amounts.

Comment

I just wait for Tesla's background and his activity in this era.
                Last edited by wyrdhamster; 06-13-2021, 02:10 PM.

LGBT+ through Ages
                LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Wyrd is there a link you can post where I can read more about this game?

Also, I strongly suspect it’ll tie in to the Esoteric Order of the Aeon that Max Mercer’s parents belonged to.

Comment

It was a few sentences in the Onyx Path Storypath Panel. The video will be on Twitch. And it should be on their Youtube channel.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

I hoped for Aegis next, but this sounds interesting enough. Looking forward to see exactly what it's gonna be.

Will Safari Jack be present?

Comment

Those who are looking for Greek shenanigans, this weekend we also announced They Came from the Cyclops' Cave.

Ian A. A. Watson
                          Onyx Path Community Manager
                          Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

Originally posted by NullApostle View Post
                            Will Safari Jack be present?
                            Safari Jack must be there, also Max Mercer parents and their Esoteric Order of the Æons

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
                            Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
                            Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Originally posted by IanWatson View Post
                              Those who are looking for Greek shenanigans, this weekend we also announced They Came from the Cyclops' Cave.
                              Which is probably why they postponed Aegis.

Comment

Working...
                              X