[Æon] Mode level 6 question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Æon] Mode level 6 question

Inquiry for those in the know: The level 6 modes are all equivalent across the board for Psions: spend a Psi to up the scale by 1 in some way, whether its by increasing range, enhancement, etc.

My question is, can you spend more than 1 Psi on this to increase scale multiple times? I'm under the impression from the way its worded the answer is no, but would like to hear others' thoughts.
    Last edited by IanWatson; 08-23-2021, 08:06 AM.

Originally posted by Bastion Avalos View Post
    Inquiry for those in the know: The level 6 modes are all equivalent across the board for Psions: spend a Psi to up the scale by 1 in some way, whether its by increasing range, enhancement, etc.

My question is, can you spend more than 1 Psi on this to increase scale multiple times? I'm under the impression from the way its worded the answer is no, but would like to hear others' thoughts.
    You can increase the Scale of multiple different aspects by one by spending a Psi point for each one, but you can’t increase any aspect by more than +1 Scale this way.

Writer. Developer. World of Darkness | Chronicles of Darkness | The Trinity Continuum

Comment

Working...
    X