X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're not cleared for that yet.

Comment

Originally posted by NullApostle View Post
      Is there a reason there is no Rule the Seventh?
      It wasn't included in the preview material I was cleared to post.

Ian A. A. Watson
      Onyx Path Community Manager
      Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

Hah! I was actually joking!

Comment

My interpretation of the Shadow is that it's a parallel society that exist thanks to the efforts (both conscious and subconscious) of some very powerful talents and a world that does its best to pretend it doesn't exist.
          As for the setting, in my head it's, well, the "Shadow" or reverse of the core book. A world of "darkness" if you prefer where the talents instead of fighting to make the world a better place fight to prevent it from getting worse.

Comment

That is indeed very possible. I can’t wait to see what Assassin Masteries look like!

Comment

Part 3 is a look at some of the Societies.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

My favourite of the Societies is the Signal. A strange broadcast that helps communities solve problems(through murder) is very interesting to me.

Comment

+1 for the Signal

Comment

I very like concept for Daughters of the Jacobins - continuing bloody work from the French Revolution, where they strove for equality and freedom with the help of assassinations.

I wonder if Krugu Vorov ( rus. Thieves in Law ), also known as Circle, is limited only to Russia and related regions - or that they rule whole organized crime of world? Would Italian Mob also be under Vorovs?

Signal is very cool, I must admit. 'Anarchist' group of the TC Assassins setting.

Society of Leonidas is simply 'secret society of assassins with ancient tradition'? Something more would be helpful to imagine them...

Suzumebachi Group/Swarm seems... exotic. I come from CoD background, I can see something like Cheiron Group - but the Swarm described here is simply... pyramid scheme 'corporation' of assassins? They just take money, no reasons more or purpose...

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
                    LGBT+ through Ages
                    LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Hum...I'm not sure which society is meant to be similar to the assassins from assasin's creed...Daughters of the Jacobins? The Signal? Society of Leonidas? Would that make then the Krugu Vorov and Suzumebachi Group/Swarm the sort of Templars?

Comment

Originally posted by Firanai View Post
                        Hum...I'm not sure which society is meant to be similar to the assassins from assasin's creed...Daughters of the Jacobins? The Signal? Society of Leonidas? Would that make then the Krugu Vorov and Suzumebachi Group/Swarm the sort of Templars?
                        My guess is this's only a sample of the Societies in the book, and we've not seen all of them (or the full writeups, for that matter). That said, the Society of Leonidas' manipulation of world affairs and desire to bring the world to order seems to echo the Templars...

Comment

Originally posted by Firanai View Post
                          Hum...I'm not sure which society is meant to be similar to the assassins from assasin's creed
                          None of them.

Not every Society (or Allegiance) is meant to be a 1-to-1 representation of something from popular media. We offer a sampling of different kinds of organizations, and you can mix and match or use them as inspiration to create your own.

I mean, none of these are the ICA from Hitman either. But given what you see with these Societies, it shouldn't be too hard to build the ICA yourself.

Ian A. A. Watson
                          Onyx Path Community Manager
                          Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

And now Part 4, the Masteries.

Comment

Hmm… withholding judgment, for now.

Comment

Still even more excited. I wish it was a full setting!

Comment

Working...
                                X