Assassins/Anima joint kickstarter? please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassins/Anima joint kickstarter? please

I am loving the preview of Assassin. We know that there are some plans for an upcoming Kickstarter for Anima...is there any thought/support to the possibility of a joint Anima/Assassins kickstarter? I would personally love it and be backing both!

I'd be surprised. Anima is going to be another full setting like Aberrant, Aeon, and Adventure!. Assassins is more of an add-on to Core.

Comment

All the more reason! Take two really cool offshoots and turn them into a super cool joint kickstarter like they did for that scion double kickstarter

Comment

Except those were equivalent products. They were both alternate settings to Scion. They've announced they're going to do a double-kickstarter for They Came From Classified! and They Came From The Cyclops' Cave! Again, those are the same kind of product: core They Came From! books. Anima and Assassins are a setting and a supplement, respectively.

I'm not saying they won't. I'm just saying I'll be very surprised if they did.

Comment

Yeah, I get it, but they could both be akin to "Settings" as far as I read from the Assassin preview. maybe I am just overly excited...

Comment

If they're the same rough degree of ready, I'm on board with that idea. If it means a delay for Assassin to catch up with Anima, then I'd rather they just go ahead with the Anima kickstarter.while they continue working on Assassin.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

My impression is Assassin is not going to have a KS as a minor product (more like a Core Companion than a proper setting) while Anima will have full coverage, like the big 3.

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
              Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
              Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

I believe that Assassins will be like Titanomachy for Scion. Just released as a book. And I am fine with that. Also, if you look at the MMN, they have not stated KS by the artwork listing for Assassins but they have put it down for Anima. That is not 100% confirmation but it is the closest that we have to insight into what may or may not get kickstarted.

Comment

Maybe we can get them to make it an add-on then...that would still be great!

Comment

Working...
                  X