Tiers Chart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiers Chart

I remember there being a chart which listed the Tier levels and which spats would be of which Tier in one of the Trinity Continuum Core beta versions. I know they removed it at some point in the process (for reasons), but does anyone happen to still have this chart?

I would just like to see it. I feel like I'm crazy and misremembering it. And I got rid of the drafts at some point....

It’s on page 71 of the Core rulebook.

Writer. Developer. World of Darkness | Chronicles of Darkness | The Trinity Continuum

Comment

Originally posted by Bunyip View Post
      It’s on page 71 of the Core rulebook.
      No. This is what that chart became. But the original chart listed the levels, not just the splat and the target difficulty. Something like:
      Tier 1
      Mortals
      Tier 2
      Psions talents
      Tier 3
      Etc.

Comment

The original chart dropped numbered tiers because it added nothing and just led to people getting it confused with Scale. An early draft also had Aberrants using target number 6, but since ‘Aberrant’ didn’t really mean anything either it was dropped.

Writer. Developer. World of Darkness | Chronicles of Darkness | The Trinity Continuum

Comment

Yes I know they does it. I just wanted to see it if someone still had an image of it

Comment

No image now. But it was basically 1 for mortals, 2 for everything except Proxy and Novas, 3 for Proxy and Novas and 4 for Aberrants.

I am partially tankful it was removed, but it would be easier to just say Tier 3 character as an official term instead of “Nova equivalent tier character”

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
            Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
            Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Working...
            X