[TC Anima] Westworld like 2080s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [TC Anima] Westworld like 2080s

Is it me, or Westworld S03+ looks like screening of Anima real life part of settting? Or at least Cascade city project of FSA. Just look on those images!

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

I believe Cascade is made up of a lot of blank, utilitarian walls, since Glass projects ads everywhere.

Comment

SPOILERS FOR Anima & Westworld S03
      In Westworld, society is run by quantum supercomputer - Rehoboam - that is build to order and PREDICT worlds society. Rehoboam can predict whole lives of people, and by this, create the future of whole societies. Given set of strategies, it makes perfect society...

... of course, it makes by sending 'the outliers' ( minorities, people with mental problems, weak finance situation ) on war, hazardous regions - or special 'correction' facilities. They all are unaware slaves to 'perfect' system.

Sounds a lot like 'shining cyberpunk' of Anima setting? 😎 ( And some Anima settings secrets? 😉)
      Last edited by wyrdhamster; 05-19-2022, 11:57 AM.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ through Ages
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Working...
      X