Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does the Trinity Core Rulebook have Psi and Aptitude in its glossary but not Quantum or anything about nova powers. Its the core rulebook and not the psion book so it should have both or none.

Comment

Because the core was meant to release alongside Aeon. We knew what we were doing with Aeon at that time.

We weren't sure what terminology, if any, would be changed in Aberrant.

Ian A. A. Watson
      Onyx Path Community Manager

Comment

With respect, I really hope there wasn't a point when something like Quantum was going to be changed when it comes to Nova powers. I get not saying the power categories, like you might the Aptitudes, but something like Quantum is as core to the whole setting as anything else. So yeah, I still think even with that that Quantum should be a core glossary term.

Also, related, the Aeon book uses terms like Quantum Flux and Quantum powers, which means Quantum was something that was already decided.
        Last edited by LordHeru; 07-09-2019, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Do characters start with a Skill Trick? Pages 37 and 45 of the “Final Download” of the Trinity Core disagree. Can this be edited in the pdf?

Edit: apparently the sample character is also lacking a free Skill Trick if it’s intended to be granted
          Last edited by glamourweaver; 07-08-2019, 09:52 PM.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Isn't there anything official that can burn off accumulated Transcendence?

Comment

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
              Do characters start with a Skill Trick? Pages 37 and 45 of the “Final Download” of the Trinity Core disagree. Can this be edited in the pdf?

Edit: apparently the sample character is also lacking a free Skill Trick if it’s intended to be granted
              This was fixed in the most recent updated pdf a couple of days ago.

Writer. Developer. World of Darkness | Chronicles of Darkness | The Trinity Continuum

Comment

Hello, I am learning how to create interactive fiction books using a compiler called inform7. It can create android interactive fiction games. I would love to write them and sell them on Amazon. The good thing about them is that you can play Aberrant or any Trinity Continuum game, with the computer. It is an old fashioned text adventure game that responds to you. My question is who should I ask about an IF Trinity Continuum game?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunyip View Post

This was fixed in the most recent updated pdf a couple of days ago.
                  Awesome, thanks!

Comment

Why does Teragen get the Euphiber edge? I would think that would be more of a Utopia thing given the spandex/hero aesthetic.

Comment

Why does Teragen get the Euphiber edge? I would think that would be more of a Utopia thing given the spandex/hero aesthetic.
                      Euphiber is awesome, that’s why!

Joking but still kind of true, Euphiber is not created by Buendias body anymore, it’s not alive anymore and there is a industrial production of it to be used in Opnet cables, batteries, computers, cybernetics, clothes, etc. For a Nova it’s even better, it reacts to your powers and body changes, it can save some quantum to you and it works as a extra layer of armor.

It also don’t need to look like a spandex, it looks like it because they make it look like to show the super hotness of the novas, but it can be made to look like a kimono or to change colour as the Nova uses camouflage.

Finally, it’s available to buy for the right price by anyone, including baselines, so why would not Terats buy it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post

Euphiber is awesome, that’s why!

Joking but still kind of true, Euphiber is not created by Buendias body anymore, it’s not alive anymore and there is a industrial production of it to be used in Opnet cables, batteries, computers, cybernetics, clothes, etc. For a Nova it’s even better, it reacts to your powers and body changes, it can save some quantum to you and it works as a extra layer of armor.

It also don’t need to look like a spandex, it looks like it because they make it look like to show the super hotness of the novas, but it can be made to look like a kimono or to change colour as the Nova uses camouflage.

Finally, it’s available to buy for the right price by anyone, including baselines, so why would not Terats buy it?
                        Why would Terats SPECIFICALLY have it as one of their Path Edges? Wasn’t suggesting they shouldn’t be allowed to buy the Edge like any other character.

Comment

Why would Terats SPECIFICALLY have it as one of their Path Edges? Wasn’t suggesting they shouldn’t be allowed to buy the Edge like any other character.
                          Now you got me... I also think there are too many edges for Terats...

Comment

GAH! NOOO! Eufiber is the The Colony! Keep that creeping stuff off of you for god's sake! Yeah, it may act all dormant and docile right now, but in years to come its gonna go vampiric and start absorbing hapless Novas in a twisted "Join Us" frenzy. Save yourself now, avoid it like the plague it is.

Comment

So I am not sure who actually drew it but I wanted to give a thumbs up shout out to the artist who drew the awesome secret agent party scene that opens Chapter Two Character Creation of the TC Core book. I want to give a shout out because the fact that two men are dancing in it just brings a smile to my face.

This is in no way to say the other art isn't fantastic, cause it is, but this just crossed my mind as I was going over the core character rules again.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows and Dust View Post
                                GAH! NOOO! Eufiber is the The Colony! Keep that creeping stuff off of you for god's sake! Yeah, it may act all dormant and docile right now, but in years to come its gonna go vampiric and start absorbing hapless Novas in a twisted "Join Us" frenzy. Save yourself now, avoid it like the plague it is.
                                I laughed a lot now. First time I read about Euphiber being made my Buendias skin I thought Thats disgusting!

New euphiber is a bit different from the original, but still...

Comment

Working...
                                X