Absolute Zero

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolute Zero

I believe I have found the perfect asteroid to use as the site of Fuyoshi, 243 Ida. It seems to fit all the criteria perfectly. Also is there an official rock for Fuyoshi?

Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me. We long for a caring Universe which will save us from our childish mistakes, and in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary we will pin all our hopes on the slimmest of doubts. God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist. --Academician Prokhor Zakharov

Interesting notion, Zhad. The asteroid belt is one of the areas of local space i felt could have had an entire supplement devoted to - although it wouldn't be half as 'sexy' as a book on the planets and gas giant moons (Weather-prone Titan, Corporate Europa, Olaminium Io, anyone?).
    Unless i'm missing something somewhere, then Fuyoushi's home asteroid was never placed in the original source material and remains immaterial in even the fan-made supplement. Which can make locating it exactly at any given time/era mostly arbitrary guesswork. As a fan of science i'd like to see the wild old frontier relic placed somewhere and so any criteria you have used to identify 243 Ida would be interesting to see.
    The fan-made Absolute Zero Player's Guide mentions Fuyoushi station is an inner orbiting, large asteroid, while 243 Ida is more midway and not exactly large - but it definitely meets the stable orbit criteria and its satellite Dactyl is a fascinating detail (although unmentioned in any of the scant source material) that neatly infers the low density of 243 Ida and therefore the low mineral content Fuyoushi was originally abandoned for - but we already know it will make for weak mining yields in 2014. So why it would be settled as anything more than a research station out of range from most forbidden technology laws would be a question any good scientist would ask - begging the question; why it was abandoned. I am not disagreeing and for the most part the asteroid belt objects can be somewhat interchangable for Absolute Zero's absolute placement. Putting it somewhere with a knowable orbit would be helpful for travel plans through the system, so i encourage your search.
    I'd like to know what criteria you used to narrow down the search? I would have assumed 4 Vesta, just looking at the orbits and distance to the sun - but Vesta is listed in the Hidden Agendas appendix and no mention of Fuyoushi is to be found in that section. Plus 4 Vesta is likely loaded with minerals, considering its currently understood density.
    -shrug-
    Last edited by Nihilist; 01-08-2015, 04:52 PM. Reason: Curiousity lead to research lead to editing

Comment

Oh man, that brings back memories.

I had plans to create a second 100 or so page and far, far more complete guidebook to Absolute Zero back when I was webmonkeying EON. I based several looooong campaigns with our group in part on the setting work done by the original fansite 'ZeroNet' which fleshed out the place a bit. I'd modified that with massive overhauls and tons of additions of my own from our campaigns over some......five years of playing in the late 90s early 2,000s I think?

Never got around to creating the second complete version of the fan supplement before real life intervened and I handed EON over to others.

Fond, fond memories

Trinity Continuum G+ Fan Community
      H.S.U.

Comment

I am a sucker for anything relevant to the 2120 setting material, so thank you for adding to my collection, CHILL.
        I hope i didn't miss anything in the brief skim i took the other day for information regarding the home asteroid. In any of those long campaigns, did the distance to other worlds or the size of the asteroid ever come up and what was your ruling? If you can be bothered, a brief outline of the stories you personally told out of that setting could be pertinent for the posterity of the subject.
        -smile-

Comment

Lets see what I can remember.

The asteroid itself and other worlds? Not really, no. I had intended to make space based piracy a key part of the game but it went in another direction. The games stayed on the station itself as I let the players take the lead. It started with them all having reasons for travelling to A-Z to get away from their prior lives - some were petty criminals needing a fresh start, others on the run, some were newly minted psions having extremely bad reactions to their new abilities, others simply didn't fit in on Luna or Earth. Misfits all in a Mos Eisley meets Babylon 5 hybrid at the ass end of nowhere.

Over the course of several campaigns and multiple false starts they found themselves working their way up (often painfully) in the shadow-economy of A-Z, some embracing the chaos of the place, others struggling to stay alive by doing very bad things because the alternatives were worse or survival demanded it. Eventually, over.... 3 campaigns I think... they worked their way into positions of considerable influence, became business owners and cartel leaders, frustratedly and comically dealt with the neurotic ZeroNet Avatar 'Natty' Natsuko 2.0, they bumped heads with the Fuyoushi Advisory Council (who gave them enough rope to hang themselves on more than one occasion). They went head to head with newly arrived organized gangs in Subzero (the lower levels of the station, mistakenly thought abandoned), battled a nascent aberrant cult to avoid bringing more attention to the station, had hilarious run-ins with a do-gooder Aeon operative trying to establish an Aeon outpost (poor sod), tracked down a serial killer on the rampage.....um....oh yeah, insane amounts of bickering when the stress really got to them that was truly hilarious. Finally they had a protracted war with a very powerful renegade EK known only as 'A' with ties to the inner circle of Orgotek - he became some of a nemesis and surviving his onslaught when he finally made an overt move was the focus of the last campaign.

I had put together a preview PDF of what was to come taking all the notes and heavily expanding the setting. There was some fiction I think for the 'Absolute Zero Players Guide Revised' - its out there somewhere on the next. It never got much to much more than that though, just a few pages. I don't think I've even got the notes for the campaigns anymore (I moved countries a few years back and lots of notes didn't make the move).

H.S.U.

Comment

Originally posted by CHILL View Post
            Lets see what I can remember.

The asteroid itself and other worlds? Not really, no.
            The native gravity and remaining minerals never came up either i guess? Did you ever describe or map the asteroid from outside? Just fishing for details that wouldn't invalidate your material should a good candidate to challenge 243 Ida show up.

I had intended to make space based piracy a key part of the game but it went in another direction. The games stayed on the station itself as I let the players take the lead. It started with them all having reasons for travelling to A-Z to get away from their prior lives - some were petty criminals needing a fresh start, others on the run, some were newly minted psions having extremely bad reactions to their new abilities, others simply didn't fit in on Luna or Earth. Misfits all in a Mos Eisley meets Babylon 5 hybrid at the ass end of nowhere.
            It would take a certain sort to call Fuyoushi home. My only game to have travelled to and beyond the belt saw me tempted to draw upon your setting, but the low-powered 'stealth' aberrants on board could have caused a major solar-system incident by showing up on a psionic survey in the middle of the Colony scare. They ended up only encountering a lonely old Emgee rock that made excited radio exchanges until they realized the travellers weren't there to visit. Right time, but wrong party kind of problem.
            The party you describe would have been tough to maintain over three campaigns, half my players liked to shake it up by regenerating characters between stories. You must have done a fantastic job of keeping them occupied with local politic/economy - sounds like fun. The few mentions of Absolute Zero i've found in the setting tend to hang a lantern over its remoteness, despite the greater distance of other stations in the solar system - strongly inferring the 'ass end of nowhere' part. Which has always subconsciously informed me that Fuyoushi is currently out of convenient angle with any of the inner planets and a long journey in 2120 - just to bring it back to Zhad's post.

I don't think I've even got the notes for the campaigns anymore (I moved countries a few years back and lots of notes didn't make the move).
            That's a pity, lost data always is. Thank you for the details, CHILL. It's always a kick to address an author about their baby. -smile-
            If you have the time, a few questions come to mind for someone who spent so much game time in the Absolute Zero setting as written. Was there an over-plot concerning Natsuko, or was she a constant element amid the rise of the players? Did you ever deal with the presence of the Colony in the (admittely enormous) asteroid belt, or the accompanying military presence? With the introduction of the Nihonjin Remnants in Asia Ascendant, would you reconsider any of the history as you wrote it? Did you have a reason for having Orchidware, rather than Wazukana produce Natsuko (which seems to stick out)? Was the Station subject to much inter-system traffic as opposed to standard belt traffic in your campaigns? You passingly mention a couple of other stations in the text of the Player's Guide (Mujukuu, Lacordaire Orbital Hotel), if these weren't somewhere in the setting material that i can't remember can you expand on them?
            Finally, you said Natsuko 2.0, am i missing an updated document (my Absolute Zero Players Guide stipulates 1.0)?

Comment

Originally posted by Nihilist View Post
              The native gravity and remaining minerals never came up either i guess? Did you ever describe or map the asteroid from outside? Just fishing for details that wouldn't invalidate your material should a good candidate to challenge 243 Ida show up.
              No, apart from at the very beginning of the first campaign, I used the picture from Aeon core rulebook for a vague visual reference. Once they were on-station, they decided that's basically what they wanted to focus on, so I rolled with it. I did very little planning, this was almost entirely freeform in response to the way the players went with things.

It would take a certain sort to call Fuyoushi home.
              You got that right

The party you describe would have been tough to maintain over three campaigns, half my players liked to shake it up by regenerating characters between stories. You must have done a fantastic job of keeping them occupied with local politic/economy - sounds like fun.
              Actually, a lot of it came from taking my cues from the players and what their characters latched onto. One of their main challenges was dealing with the rogue tek called 'A'. He started off as a on-station contact for smugglers of low-end Code Indigo Bioapps and I ad-libbed him in response to something they were doing. One of the players latched onto the personality I gave him and it grew from there. Bumped him up to guest star, then recurring, than royal pain in the ass until they had little choice but to put him down as their areas of operation clashed frequently. Even had him try to bump of one of the characters who refused to acknowledge that he was a very bad man ("he's just misunderstood" was the characters reaction to A's latest misdeeds). My trick in expanding this to a campaign setting for several games was to slowly peel back bits of the station and the very different lives on, say, the FAC to merchants, crime bosses to Subzero spacer scum. Think the TV show 'The Wire' in terms of how each season they presented a different aspect of the city - much like that in some ways, depending on what the characters go up to.

The few mentions of Absolute Zero i've found in the setting tend to hang a lantern over its remoteness, despite the greater distance of other stations in the solar system - strongly inferring the 'ass end of nowhere' part. Which has always subconsciously informed me that Fuyoushi is currently out of convenient angle with any of the inner planets and a long journey in 2120 - just to bring it back to Zhad's post.
              Yep - while a busy little place, I always took that and ran with it. It is the ass end of nowhere, Psions and Aeon and their ilk are pretty much on their own. Pirates, thugs, dealers, gangs and the FAC (from behind the scenes) are what passes for the authorities. I had the balance of power shift multiple times, sometimes right under the character's feet - other times because of their actions.

That's a pity, lost data always is. Thank you for the details, CHILL. It's always a kick to address an author about their baby. -smile-
              No worries - as I said, a lot of the original stuff for the idea cam from the ZeroNet fan site that was around about the time I got EON up and running, so props are deserved there too. I just made it my own (well, my players did).

If you have the time, a few questions come to mind for someone who spent so much game time in the Absolute Zero setting as written. Was there an over-plot concerning Natsuko, or was she a constant element amid the rise of the players?
              Hmm, no - no over arching plan for her. I simply had her.... get in the way from time to time. I used her in the same function as a court jester - to ably demonstrate the rulers had no clothes. Sometimes that meant her helping out the players, other times it meant her getting in their way when they were mean or did something she didn't like. For personality, I based her in part on the minimal description fro ZeroNet, but heavily on the version of the Ghost of Christmas Present from the movie Scrooged. Yeah, I know. Was insanely fun though. No matter what anyone did to wipe her 'dysfunctional' coding (and boy they tried), she always reverted back to her old ways.

Did you ever deal with the presence of the Colony in the (admittely enormous) asteroid belt, or the accompanying military presence?
              Nope. I never used any big-league named Aberrants in my games, I always considered them back-story.

With the introduction of the Nihonjin Remnants in Asia Ascendant, would you reconsider any of the history as you wrote it?
              Nope.

Did you have a reason for having Orchidware, rather than Wazukana produce Natsuko (which seems to stick out)?
              No thought went into that, it was listed as Orchidware Natsuko 1.0 on ZeroNet, so I didn't bother changing it.

Was the Station subject to much inter-system traffic as opposed to standard belt traffic in your campaigns?
              I actually never really touched on it apart from a hand-waving vagueness about getting ships docking every couple of weeks - mostly mining ships. Small local-space craft (read: privateers and pirates) would dock in the trader's spacedock from time to time but this was largely de-emphasized as the players showed little interest in what went on outside the station once they'd got there.

You passingly mention a couple of other stations in the text of the Player's Guide (Mujukuu, Lacordaire Orbital Hotel), if these weren't somewhere in the setting material that i can't remember can you expand on them?
              They get very brief mentions in the published book line somewhere. The core book and Luna Rising perhaps? I can't remember. I never actually used them in my games, and can't recall why they got a mention at all. There was no reason that comes to mind, I really should re-read the old player guide PDF.

Finally, you said Natsuko 2.0, am i missing an updated document (my Absolute Zero Players Guide stipulates 1.0)?
              Nope, you're not missing anything. The Players Guide - a largely black and white thing with crappy production qualities, sometimes called 'Revised', which was an in-joke and not the actual second book - was done half way through one of my campaigns initially as something to give to my players so they had something to refer to instead of it all largely being in my head. They got a kick out of seeing their character's names show up (such as Robin Teller and Lo Mei), as well as NPC's they knew I'd ad-libbed ('A', Ben, TAO and others). Sometime after I'd written that guide, about halfway through our second campaign, I had the FAC wipe Natty in response to her waging a one-digital-woman war of irritation-and-pranks against them for some perceived sleight. Of course, their efforts didn't go to plan and Natty proudly claimed (upon re-initializing her dodgy programming) "Natty 2.0 ready to go, just try and stop me now bitches!!!".

Yeah, Natty was great fun.

No idea if any of that helps. By the way, if you google for 'Absolute Zero Player's Guide' there's a teaser of some opening fiction - yellow border to the pages IIRC. That was the opening fiction of what would have been the replacement A-Z book and included NPC's like 'A' showing up. And today I've found the notes over on RPGPost of what I had planned for the full new book: http://www.rpgpost.com/topic/7903-tr...guide-revised/

Hope that all helps
              Last edited by CHILL; 01-14-2015, 02:01 PM.

H.S.U.

Comment

Interesting notion, Zhad. The asteroid belt is one of the areas of local space i felt could have had an entire supplement devoted to - although it wouldn't be half as 'sexy' as a book on the planets and gas giant moons (Weather-prone Titan, Corporate Europa, Olaminium Io, anyone?).
                Unless i'm missing something somewhere, then Fuyoushi's home asteroid was never placed in the original source material and remains immaterial in even the fan-made supplement. Which can make locating it exactly at any given time/era mostly arbitrary guesswork. As a fan of science i'd like to see the wild old frontier relic placed somewhere and so any criteria you have used to identify 243 Ida would be interesting to see.
                The fan-made Absolute Zero Player's Guide mentions Fuyoushi station is an inner orbiting, large asteroid, while 243 Ida is more midway and not exactly large - but it definitely meets the stable orbit criteria and its satellite Dactyl is a fascinating detail (although unmentioned in any of the scant source material) that neatly infers the low density of 243 Ida and therefore the low mineral content Fuyoushi was originally abandoned for - but we already know it will make for weak mining yields in 2014. So why it would be settled as anything more than a research station out of range from most forbidden technology laws would be a question any good scientist would ask - begging the question; why it was abandoned. I am not disagreeing and for the most part the asteroid belt objects can be somewhat interchangable for Absolute Zero's absolute placement. Putting it somewhere with a knowable orbit would be helpful for travel plans through the system, so i encourage your search.
                I'd like to know what criteria you used to narrow down the search? I would have assumed 4 Vesta, just looking at the orbits and distance to the sun - but Vesta is listed in the Hidden Agendas appendix and no mention of Fuyoushi is to be found in that section. Plus 4 Vesta is likely loaded with minerals, considering its currently understood density.
                -shrug-
                In the Core Trinity Rulebook there is a small set of details about Absolute Zero, one of them the closest distance to Earth (if I recall correctly) fits 243 Ida. With a 0.1 margin of error. Though the rotation puts it a tad off unfortunately. However that rotation would also make it easier to produce spin gravity on the entire station by and allow the ready construction of a habitat ring. So it made more sense to me as Hard SF GM. My campaign pitch was also more along the lines of "the solar system" with some jaunts to a few interstellar locals. Three other asteroids came up in my search for something that fits the 1.7 au closest approach parameter; 114703 North Dakota, 165347 Philplait, 10387 Bepicolombo. But I don't choose those because there is like no significant data on them. Ida had a large data entry thus my choice as well.

Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me. We long for a caring Universe which will save us from our childish mistakes, and in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary we will pin all our hopes on the slimmest of doubts. God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist. --Academician Prokhor Zakharov

Comment

Okay, i finally had time to look into this and Zhad may be onto something - due to it's almost unusually stable orbit, Ida has a fairly reliable minimum distance to earth. All of the more famous candidates have more irregular orbits bringing them closer than the stipulated distance at various times. But, just to play devil's advocate and mess around with statistical definitions - i had perhaps mistakenly conflated these minimum distances with the time-sensitive astro-map in Hidden Agenda - so i always assumed the minimum distance to earth was specifically referring to the 2120 positions of these objects specifically. But under that condition no distances i'm seeing come anywhere close to to 0.1 margin of 1.7 you found for Ida (love to see where you are getting your numbers from, btw) - it seems Ida is ticking all the right boxes. Which makes for an interesting little historical conundrum - because we know Ida is mineral poor, based off its satellite Dactyl's orbit. So why was Fuyoushi originally put there if not for mining? My first reaction is to suspect the Nihonjin remnants of some unobserved black research - decommissioned and repurposed in the wake of the Chinese Ultimatuum.
                  As all the best answers should lead to more questions, i think i'm sold on 243 Ida - more than meets the eye with a cute little satellite to seal the deal. Good work, Zhad.
                  P.S. Not inferring anything, but i'd really love to see where you got your numbers from - you seem pretty sure and it could be a useful resource. -smile-

Comment

Okay, i finally had time to look into this and Zhad may be onto something - due to it's almost unusually stable orbit, Ida has a fairly reliable minimum distance to earth. All of the more famous candidates have more irregular orbits bringing them closer than the stipulated distance at various times. But, just to play devil's advocate and mess around with statistical definitions - i had perhaps mistakenly conflated these minimum distances with the time-sensitive astro-map in Hidden Agenda - so i always assumed the minimum distance to earth was specifically referring to the 2120 positions of these objects specifically. But under that condition no distances i'm seeing come anywhere close to to 0.1 margin of 1.7 you found for Ida (love to see where you are getting your numbers from, btw) - it seems Ida is ticking all the right boxes. Which makes for an interesting little historical conundrum - because we know Ida is mineral poor, based off its satellite Dactyl's orbit. So why was Fuyoushi originally put there if not for mining? My first reaction is to suspect the Nihonjin remnants of some unobserved black research - decommissioned and repurposed in the wake of the Chinese Ultimatuum.
                    As all the best answers should lead to more questions, i think i'm sold on 243 Ida - more than meets the eye with a cute little satellite to seal the deal. Good work, Zhad.
                    P.S. Not inferring anything, but i'd really love to see where you got your numbers from - you seem pretty sure and it could be a useful resource. -smile-
                    I make extensive use of Celestia, and I margin of error refers to the entry in the core book vs the data from wikipedia. As for the solar map from hidden agenda, it was great for the late 1990's and early 2000's when we didn't have ready access to solar maps. Now however it is terribly easy to get a digital map of the solar system at frankly any future date. Sadly I have yet to find something to give me good positions on the Trojans (the asteroid groups in Jupiter's orbit) as I'm using those as the basis for two large rival "pirate alliances" (ala "Greeks" and "Trojans"). Also as the 1g (high-performance) acceleration range of most top-of-the-range spacecraft in the trinity setting the map in hidden agenda's is unimportant as most destinations in sol can be reached in under a week. With the exception of anything beyond Jupiter which takes 2 or more weeks to reach.

Comment

I am familiar with Celestia, when i discovered it the hidden agendas map was rendered obsolete, i agree. But that's the closest thing we have to a map of the Trinity solar system - so dated as it may be, i found it relevant to look. Good astro-charts were handy to supplement the data back when it was released too, but i digress.
                      Unless you are already aware of it, the plugin below from Cornells website loads a cornucopia of Jupiter's Trojans into Celestia, enough to glut the screen with orbital lines. I hope it's of use to you. I once made a very simple Qin system plugin for Celestia based on the descriptions in the core and AE: Deception, but it was never very popular and i seem to have lost the files as far as i can tell.
                      I'm pretty sure those travel times are mostly measured from earth's position in the early months of 2120, but i'm hardly enough of a mathematician to prove it. Not that it would make much difference to the closer objects. I personally get the impression few or none of the long range VS 5 vessels were available a decade (or less) earlier from 2120, so apart from very lucky spacer PCs and military frigate pilots - no-one is really using them.
                      I'd be interested to see how you are using these objects in game, if you have the patience.
                      Last edited by Nihilist; 02-23-2015, 10:33 PM. Reason: Learning how the forum handles links

Comment

I am familiar with Celestia, when i discovered it the hidden agendas map was rendered obsolete, i agree. But that's the closest thing we have to a map of the Trinity solar system - so dated as it may be, i found it relevant to look. Good astro-charts were handy to supplement the data back when it was released too, but i digress.
                        Unless you are already aware of it, the plugin below from Cornells website loads a cornucopia of Jupiter's Trojans into Celestia, enough to glut the screen with orbital lines. I hope it's of use to you. I once made a very simple Qin system plugin for Celestia based on the descriptions in the core and AE: Deception, but it was never very popular and i seem to have lost the files as far as i can tell.
                        I'm pretty sure those travel times are mostly measured from earth's position in the early months of 2120, but i'm hardly enough of a mathematician to prove it. Not that it would make much difference to the closer objects. I personally get the impression few or none of the long range VS 5 vessels were available a decade (or less) earlier from 2120, so apart from very lucky spacer PCs and military frigate pilots - no-one is really using them.
                        I'd be interested to see how you are using these objects in game, if you have the patience.
                        Oh I've been musing for months now, playing around with the topography of the solar system and what folks might live there. I've come up with a few communities, mostly on the frontiers of the Sol System. Belters for the asteroid belt, basically the old fashioned idea of blue-collar spacemen trying to make a living out on the edge but always being hammered down by the "man" China and the FSA seemed great antagonists to use for the Belters, even had the PCs accidentally a war (to quote Alucard from Hellsing Ultimate Abridged) which I had planned for to happen much later, so when the Chromatics show up in a few sessions that is going to be a heap of fun!

Two more communities I've thought of are the Trojans and the Greeks, both based in the asteroids near Jupiter. I think of the Jupiter system as basically the place you would draw the line for inhabited space. But I do believe there are other colonies further out, I recently dropped a hint in the module that someone out beyond Neptune had been giving some help the Biorg project. I full intend to bring a faction of transhumanists into the story who live way out there in the Kuiper Belt where they would go unnoticed by even the returning Aberrants for the most part.

Comment

Good to see you again, Zhad.
                          I think there are some lonely, but well-maintained corporate stations around Saturn - i put a defunct old Nihonjin remnant station about Neptune - but i agree that beyond Jupiter, the habitation rate drops severely. I like the gist of your campaign as it really reminds me of a game i planned that never really panned out. As far as i'm concerned, if frontier space doesn't get your creative juices flowing, then i don't know what will. Transhuman space is the next Sci-Fi rpg i champion after Aeon/Trinity, i feel transhumanism is Trinity is ripe for development - only not being mentioned as much in the books due to time constraints, we got cyberware in Asia Ascendant; true AI and genetic restructuring can't be far behind in a genre sense.
                          -shrug-
                          I assumed that some aberrant exiles managed to stay hidden out beyond the kuiper - in my mind Remnant forces assisted in clearing the solar system of non-aligned aberrants after the ultimatuum, but the space from the kuiper to the oort cloud is just obscene on a human scale - dowsing the entire volume is either a job the remnants continue to work at or something that nobody has ever been able to do. I think that a low density kind of dyson-sphere of space mad aberrants are probably out there haunting the outer reaches of their home system.
                          But that was in my 2120 aberrant game, i may have done it precisely how you are doing it otherwise.
                          Glad you got a chance to write this down, thanks.

Comment

I pop in here from time to time, mostly when I remember to do so. I recall reading somewhere, not sure if it was cannon or not, that some surviving Nova lived out around Pluto basically tracking down or keeping out Aberrants. To me that seems like a very lonely job and something unlikely for the same batch of Nova to do for almost a hundred years. However they might just be inhuman enough to not be bothered by the abyss of time such a task might take. I think they got alot busier in the last few decades though.

Frontier space adventure has its own glorious appeal, you can really pull off the Wild West type space opera in the frontier I proposed. Something I know appeals to alot of people, even though I am more a Battlestar Galactica rather then Serenity man myself.

Comment

Asia Ascendant. The unreleased Asia and Telepathy source book. These Novas disappeared allowing the Colony to begin their nefarious plan to conquer Earth.

Comment

Working...
                              X