Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post-publishing and fan-made materials

Greetings all.
    I just wanted to see what resources for the trinity/continuum universe might fall out if i gave the tree a shake. My inspiration here is to track down any loose gems i may have missed myself over the years - since i have just had The New Flesh pointed out to me (fingers crossed for Bright Continent). For reference, the bits i've found for myself (in a 'completed' state) include;
    Note: some of these documents are fairly short, non-canon or otherwise dubiously gathered from the internet, but i've included them for completeness-sake. Apologies for the lack of credit where due, i have mostly taken anything that wasn't nailed down and spent little time reminiscing where or when precisely i obtained them.

Trinity
    Absolute Zero Player's Guide (discussed briefly with CHILL in another thread)
    Asia Ascendant
    Awaiting Inspiration
    Battleground: Players Guide (semi official, but unpublished)
    BioGenesis
    Field Report: Corporate Life (official, but only ever released online)
    Field Report: Noetic Science (Can't believe i forgot this one, thanks KingOfDreams)
    Field Report: Oceania (same as Corporate Life, above)
    Frantically French (authored by KingOfDreams, PM either of us for a copy of the updated version.)
    Hidden Between Asteroids
    India Underground
    In His Majesties Service
    Storyteller's Guide (.pdf assembled below, by from. Thanks again to Mr. Watson and everyone else who worked on it.)
    Technology Index

Aberrant
    1,001 Aberrant Nights (Thanks One Vorlon)
    3rd World War
    A Breed Apart
    Aberrant Companion
    Aberrant Compendium (not the same as the Companion. Thanks, Sreden)
    Brainwaves
    Forceful Personalities
    Nova Census
    Nova Tech
    Outbreak
    The New Flesh (thank you, Sreden)

Adventure!
    Awaiting Inspiration (also listed under Trinity, above)
    Mystics! (crossover rules for Sorcery Revised, Thanks Mythic Fox.)

CHILL has made a respectable number of mixed resources available through the EON archive, posted on the second page of this thread. Sincere thanks for the effort, CHILL.

Basically, if you know anything about these creations or have more to add to the list, please, let us know in here. If any i list here have become unavailable, let me know if i can help you get a look.

A few notes;
    JSnead made notes about Qin character generation that i've gleefully managed to fish out of my archives.
    I once read there was a map of the Germanic states in 2120 out there somewhere, but i've never been able to track it down.
    CHILL has lost his page borders, but if anyone has something similar i would be interested.
    Until i personally see evidence of Trial by Fire, i have to assume it never really got that far.

Thanks for your consideration and all the contributors to this thread for assisting.
    Last edited by Nihilist; 03-30-2015, 04:54 AM. Reason: 1,001 Aberrant Nights added.

I'd have to dig it up, as I think I still have a copy, but once upon a time in the distant past, someone came up with a fan-made rules hack for incorporating the hedge magic and such from Sorcery Revised (A cWoD supplement) into Adventure! for a variety of Inspired that performs a sort of spellcasting.

Christopher Shaffer, freelancer. If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality. -Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Nihilist View Post
      Asia Ascendant
      Contracted, written, line cancelled before it was fully developed. I personally consider it canon, but YMMV.

Corporate Life
      Official. Free PDF from the WW site, released between the Trinity Players Guide and Aurora Australis. Hosted here.

Oceania
      Official. Free PDF from the WW site, released between Stellar Frontier and Alien Enounter 2. Available on DTRPG.

Storyteller's Guide (although i can't find a handy pdf to print out)
      Mine, actually. Never completed, unfortunately, so I only released a few sample snippets rather than the whole book as PDF (since the whole book doesn't exist). You can, however, view the content as-is here. This project may be part of the reason I am where I am today.

Brainwaves
      Like Asia Ascendant, contracted, but never completed. Original content here, assembled by fans into a PDF here.

Ian A. A. Watson
      Onyx Path Community Manager
      Trinity Continuum Lead Developer

Comment

... Poor Adventure!, i didn't find any fan supplements for it over the years, although i remember reading some loose outlines for Trial by Fire, if anyone has leads on that.
        Trial by Fire was one on the list for EON - but aside from a couple paragraphs outline it never went anywhere - so that one is definitely dead.

RPGPost.com has the archive of basically everything that was on EON - but its a bit difficult to use sometimes and logins can be challenging (mine refuses to work, and the password reset is hosed). I do have, I think, all of the EON stuff somewhere in a backup.

I should probably dump copies of the PDFs in a Google Drive for everyone. A lot were HTML pages that are not as user friendly, but I guess I can dump them in there too. Would anyone find that useful?

Trinity Continuum G+ Fan Community
        H.S.U.

Comment

Originally posted by MythicFox View Post
          I'd have to dig it up, as I think I still have a copy, but once upon a time in the distant past, someone came up with a fan-made rules hack for incorporating the hedge magic and such from Sorcery Revised (A cWoD supplement) into Adventure! for a variety of Inspired that performs a sort of spellcasting.
          Something as opposed to nothing would be better for poor Adventure!, please let me know if it ever shows up. Thanks for mentioning it, i'd never heard of that one before.

Originally posted by IanWatson View Post
          Mine, actually. Never completed, unfortunately, so I only released a few sample snippets rather than the whole book as PDF (since the whole book doesn't exist). You can, however, view the content as-is. This project may be part of the reason I am where I am today.
          I'm going to keep the more or less official ones up there, just for completeness sake, but thinking back i remember getting CorpLife and Oceania from (i believe) the white wolf website. They weren't fan-made or post-publishing as i stipulated, but some may be unaware of their existance and the goal of the thread is to shed light on anything readers may not be aware was produced. I hope this doesn't offend anyone.
          Thanks for the details. Did you have to look this up or are those things just cocked and loaded, ready to go? The fact that you know all this shows there was way more information out there about this stuff. I heard rumours of a rift in the development team after Bates left too, is there somewhere the behind-the-scenes drama is detailed? Gossip really isn't in my wheelhouse, but to get the whole picture of this game, it may be required reading...
          What's your secret? Eidetic memory? Too much time on your hands? Being paid to do it? (so much envy, the goggles do nothing -smile-)
          The ST guide really is something else though - so ambitious and deeply scoped that i'm not surprised it never got finished (i knew i should have volunteered, but i never knew how -sigh-). But i'm glad someone from the online Trinity community eventually got to pick up the torch and i'm really excited to see where this Onyx Path thing goes. Even in an unfinished state, the ST guide for Trinity was one of the setting's most meaty supplements.
          I wish i had known there was an effort toward this going on before i randomly stumbled across it in a web-search - when everything slowed down over the last few years i took my fandom inwards, you seem to be the ultimate result of focussing the fandom outwards. So i must offer my deepest congratulations and appreciation for the efforts you've put into the setting over the years - even on the few occasions where i personally disagreed with your vision. -smile-
          I hope your time with Onyx Path is productive and meaningful, for both you and the setting. And know that many of us would be seething with jealousy if your grasp on the setting wasn't so complete. Thanks again for the loan of your top-down perspective.

Originally posted by CHILL View Post

Trial by Fire was one on the list for EON - but aside from a couple paragraphs outline it never went anywhere - so that one is definitely dead.

RPGPost.com has the archive of basically everything that was on EON - but its a bit difficult to use sometimes and logins can be challenging (mine refuses to work, and the password reset is hosed). I do have, I think, all of the EON stuff somewhere in a backup.

I should probably dump copies of the PDFs in a Google Drive for everyone. A lot were HTML pages that are not as user friendly, but I guess I can dump them in there too. Would anyone find that useful?

Pity for TBF, but there was so little to go on with Adventure! that it was really easily interpreted differently by each reader. Same with our discussions of naked Aeon/Trinity as it was publised, prior to the universe calcifying around it, it took the individual ST/players to ultimately define it. Meaning each of the potential Fan-Authors may have had a different interpretation of the era.
          -shrug-
          Do you happen to know what became of Bright Continent? I think that was Eon's main Trinity project at the time i was there and you know how i like to try to use EVERYTHING published for that setting, however unlikely. -blush-
          I just took a look on RPGPost after Sreden mentioned the New Flesh was there in another thread, while it's a useful depository, i raided Eon for everything i could get my hands on. I'd always intended to start contributing art or writing to them, but real-life kept popping in to change my priorities. RPGPost messed up my login details too, but i straightened it out. I'll make note of my account details, since you have experienced trouble yourself.
          I would find that Google Drive an interesting browse, HTML can be loaded into a browser of even some document-creators - so there are no barriers there. I like to have hard-copies, with e-copies saved to my physical drive a close second. But a mess of pdfs and unsorted html elements could make for a confusing ftp list of assets - so a little work to make the file-structure user-friendly could make a difference if you decide to go in for this. Of course, try not to post anything that still makes a profit for this tremendous setting.
          If you can set up a drive that is publically available you can serve as a kind of book depository for the setting - at least for those reading this forum who have no desire to give RPGPost any personal details. I can contribute a few loose bits of b&w art (see avatar), but most of my work on the setting was pre-digital. So i'm hardly original content rich here...
          P.S. For those interested, CHILL wrote the Absolute Zero Player's Guide. Thanks again CHILL.

Comment

Thanks for the details. Did you have to look this up or are those things just cocked and loaded, ready to go? The fact that you know all this shows there was way more information out there about this stuff. I heard rumours of a rift in the development team after Bates left too, is there somewhere the behind-the-scenes drama is detailed? Gossip really isn't in my wheelhouse, but to get the whole picture of this game, it may be required reading...
            What's your secret? Eidetic memory? Too much time on your hands? Being paid to do it? (so much envy, the goggles do nothing -smile-)
            I'm sort of the unofficial White Wolf historian. I spent a long time putting together the unofficial White Wolf Wiki, with a particular focus on stuff I liked: Mage: The Ascension and the Trinity Universe. I was also friends with developer Bruce Baugh at the time (still am). A lot of it is first-hand knowledge or second-hand information, which I recorded on the Wiki.

There was no rift in the dev team to the best of my knowledge. Baugh and Bates co-developed Adventure!, after all, and Bates and Blackwelder co-developed Mummy: The Resurrection.

The ST guide really is something else though - so ambitious and deeply scoped that i'm not surprised it never got finished (i knew i should have volunteered, but i never knew how -sigh-). But i'm glad someone from the online Trinity community eventually got to pick up the torch and i'm really excited to see where this Onyx Path thing goes. Even in an unfinished state, the ST guide for Trinity was one of the setting's most meaty supplements.
            Thanks! Glad you like it. Fun fact: another Trinity fan who worked on the STH is Stew Wilson, who later went on to do some writing for Werewolf: The Forsaken. He's currently developer on both Forsaken and Werewolf: The Apocalypse.

I wish i had known there was an effort toward this going on before i randomly stumbled across it in a web-search - when everything slowed down over the last few years i took my fandom inwards, you seem to be the ultimate result of focussing the fandom outwards. So i must offer my deepest congratulations and appreciation for the efforts you've put into the setting over the years - even on the few occasions where i personally disagreed with your vision. -smile-
            I hope your time with Onyx Path is productive and meaningful, for both you and the setting. And know that many of us would be seething with jealousy if your grasp on the setting wasn't so complete. Thanks again for the loan of your top-down perspective.
            Thanks. We're doing our best, and I hope people like what we've got in store.

Do you happen to know what became of Bright Continent? I think that was Eon's main Trinity project at the time i was there and you know how i like to try to use EVERYTHING published for that setting, however unlikely. -blush-
            Bright Continent was a region/order book planned to follow after Asia Ascendant, detailing the United African Nations and a new psi order formed of the cast-offs of the other orders (I think the Upeo's Star-Crossed were supposed to form their nucleus). I wouldn't be surprised if EON tried to make their own version.

I just took a look on RPGPost after Sreden mentioned the New Flesh was there in another thread, while it's a useful depository, i raided Eon for everything i could get my hands on. I'd always intended to start contributing art or writing to them, but real-life kept popping in to change my priorities. RPGPost messed up my login details too, but i straightened it out. I'll make note of my account details, since you have experienced trouble yourself.
            I can still log in with my own RPGpost account, but it's consistently denied access to even read anything, as though it's been banned. I never got a notification about it. In any case if I'm not welcome there, so be it.

Ian A. A. Watson
            Onyx Path Community Manager
            Trinity Continuum Lead Developer

Comment

I'll see about tracking down my EON archive and dumping it in a GDrive folder then. Leave that with me for a few days.

As for Bright Continent - nope - not an EON thing. That was a planned official publication (see Ian's response). While I was managing it EON had no plans to do a 'Bright Continent'. I tried to nudge EON away from doing what could be mistaken for official publications. With India Underground the noise at the time was that Chibs / India were unlikely to get much love so IU seemed OK to run with.

I handed over EON to others way back in 2003 though. I stepped back from any involvement from that point, so I have no idea if there were later plans to do something covering that topic / with the lines being cancelled. Don't recall ever seeing anything though.

I can still log in with my own RPGpost account, but it's consistently denied access to even read anything, as though it's been banned. I never got a notification about it. In any case if I'm not welcome there, so be it.
              That's mostly the thing same thing that I see, its hit and miss. I think there's just software issues there - unless we're both blocked of course, hah.

H.S.U.

Comment

Being a member at RPGPost.com I can say you are both welcome. You could try talking to Chosen/Matt about getting the accounts fixed. Bright Continent was being worked on as a fan product (and still is sporadically) as well as the Nexus which is appears to me to be a STH for the entire continuity. Sprocket has been working to get it finished as a capstone on the old system before the new versions begin any form of open development.

PS - if you are listing the Companion you might as well add the compendium as well
                Last edited by Sreden; 03-06-2015, 12:17 AM.

Comment

I'm sort of the unofficial White Wolf historian. I spent a long time putting together the unofficial White Wolf Wiki, with a particular focus on stuff I liked: Mage: The Ascension and the Trinity Universe. I was also friends with developer Bruce Baugh at the time (still am). A lot of it is first-hand knowledge or second-hand information, which I recorded on the Wiki.
                  I've picked up on that in my time lurking over the years, makes sense. Bibliography leads to a unique kind of understanding. I make use of the Wiki whenever i'm writing for Trinity games, so that's an excellent resource as well - as far as i'm concerned.

There was no rift in the dev team to the best of my knowledge. Baugh and Bates co-developed Adventure!, after all, and Bates and Blackwelder co-developed Mummy: The Resurrection.
                  Well, your Wiki makes note of the Paramorph definition referring to two different visions between Baugh and Bates - which has lead to a lot of discussion between my players and i over the years. That's what i mean, but it's likely the proportions were exaggerated in my perspective. Out of interest, i tended toward Bates' view - just to en-richen baselines as PC choices.
                  -shrug-
                  As an aside, it always gives me a kick to see these guys add their $0.02 when they are about. I feel like i personally owe them something for the ungodly amount of fun i've had on their efforts over the years. Thanks for setting me straight here, Mr. Watson.
                  -smile-

Thanks! Glad you like it. Fun fact: another Trinity fan who worked on the STH is Stew Wilson, who later went on to do some writing for Werewolf: The Forsaken. He's currently developer on both Forsaken and Werewolf: The Apocalypse.
                  I wish i could look in on his new work, but i just don't have the available funds to collect WOD in the completeness i would like these days.
                  I owned nearly every book i could find for oWOD, i kind of felt betrayed when all of it was rendered (partially) irrelevant and my more well off friends were picking up supplements and clan-books that were higher quality replacements for those i had dutifully purchased years earlier. But, i'm certain this is a common story among tabletop gamers, so excuse my whining.

Thanks. We're doing our best, and I hope people like what we've got in store.
                  I'm sure it will be a welcome addition for us all regardless. I would like to make a personal plea to start with
                  something splashy for us older players of the setting - the d20 republishing really fell down by not expanding the
                  setting measurably when the chance availed itself. I don't blame anyone - the right sentiment was in play, but they could have forced me into buying if there was something more fresh being served up at the beginning there.
                  Rather than single you out any more, i'd just like to spread thanks to everyone who reads this who played any part in keeping this setting going over the quiet years. It's an honour to stand with you all.

Bright Continent was a region/order book planned to follow after Asia Ascendant, detailing the United African Nations and a new psi order formed of the cast-offs of the other orders (I think the Upeo's Star-Crossed were supposed to form their nucleus). I wouldn't be surprised if EON tried to make their own version.
                  I remember seeing something, but i haven't kept anything about it, so there might not have been anything substantial. I was absolutely teeming with excitement for how the setting would fall on the future of Addis Ababa and the middle-east region, seeing how it was (still is) a political nightmare to anticipate, even a few years into the future.
                  -distances self from middle-eastern politics-

I'll see about tracking down my EON archive and dumping it in a GDrive folder then. Leave that with me for a few days.
                  No rush, let me know if i can be of any assistance.

As for Bright Continent - nope - not an EON thing. That was a planned official publication (see Ian's response). While I was managing it EON had no plans to do a 'Bright Continent'. I tried to nudge EON away from doing what could be mistaken for official publications. With India Underground the noise at the time was that Chibs / India were unlikely to get much love so IU seemed OK to run with.
                  Any particular reason you preferred them not to do those those books? Just the hope that official versions would make it out eventually?

"Originally, updated rules for Inspired were going to be included as a small section of a new EON Order-Setting e-book (Bright Continent)"
                  - Awaiting Inspiration, Introduction

That's the only evidence i can find to support my claim. So, like i say, if anyone has any substantial samples of the actual work on BC (if any) to add to any potential depository - let us know before the information is lost to history.

I handed over EON to others way back in 2003 though. I stepped back from any involvement from that point, so I have no idea if there were later plans to do something covering that topic / with the lines being cancelled. Don't recall ever seeing anything though.
                  Damn you are old-school.
                  -smile-
                  I really didn't even start looking into the TU online presence until years later - mostly inspired by the fact that the only additional content was coming from fans at that point. Which is one of the reasons why i have this thread, in case i've missed anything along the voyage.

Originally posted by Sreden View Post
                  Bright Continent was being worked on as a fan product (and still is sporadically) as well as the Nexus which is appears to me to be a STH for the entire continuity. Sprocket has been working to get it finished as a capstone on the old system before the new versions begin any form of open development.
                  Well, that's interesting, is there anywhere i can look in on this? 'Nexus' is something i've not heard of either, given how much i enjoyed the STH by Mr Watson, i'd like to see what (perhaps alternate) direction this Nexus is taking the setting. It sounds like a dangerous precedent to be working on old-system stuff when a new system is in the works. But, this is coming from someone who still breaks out some old-system writing to work on. I would be dong that right now, if this forum wasn't bleeding off my excess Trinity fandom. -blush-
                  I'm a bit concerned about the split efforts between, but anything is better than nothing at this stage.

Originally posted by Sreden View Post
                  PS - if you are listing the Companion you might as well add the compendium as well
                  -Wonders what the difference is, goes to check.-
                  RPGPost must have some weird coding, it sent me to the wrong page twice when i used the google link... Third time was the charm. It's a good site, but there seems to be a consensus growing here that it's unreliable.
                  -shrug-
                  I honestly hadn't realized these were separate documents, i think i might have combined them after i printed them out. I'll make the adjustment now, thanks for pointing that out.

Thanks for all the responses and tantalizing hints.
                  Last edited by Nihilist; 03-06-2015, 03:36 AM. Reason: Better formatted the quote from Awaiting Inspiration

Comment

Any particular reason you preferred them not to do those those books? Just the hope that official versions would make it out eventually?

"Originally, updated rules for Inspired were going to be included as a small section of a new EON Order-Setting e-book (Bright Continent)"
                    - Awaiting Inspiration, Introduction

That's the only evidence i can find to support my claim. So, like i say, if anyone has any substantial samples of the actual work on BC (if any) to add to any potential depository - let us know before the information is lost to history.
                    Awaiting Inspiration was after I turned EON over to others, so can't really comment on that entry (I didn't even know about it until now, having never read AI). And from Sreden's comment above, it looks like the new gang decided to try and produce a version of Bright Continent. Around the time I handed over EON there was still some hope of continued support - and i'd prefered simply to avoid potentially misleading people into thinking we were doing anything that could possibly be mistaken as official. Not to mention, avoiding possibly inviting a cease-and-desist letter from the IP owners. But, after the lines were cancelled and some time had passed I can see why a version of Bright Continent might crop up from the fans.

Damn you are old-school.
                    -smile-
                    I really didn't even start looking into the TU online presence until years later - mostly inspired by the fact that the only additional content was coming from fans at that point. Which is one of the reasons why i have this thread, in case i've missed anything along the voyage.
                    Gotcha - I'm sure EON changed a lot once I'd handed it over, and even during my tenure it had.....5..... redesigns I think

Sreden
                    You could try talking to Chosen/Matt about getting the accounts fixed.
                    Thanks Sreden, I did try PMing through RPGpost a while back, and it said I don't have permission to do that. Or search, read posts, post and a bunch of other stuff. I just kinda gave up. Would be nice if I could get back in, but is not that essential. Thanks though

H.S.U.

Comment

So I spent most of the night doing ugly stuff to the Storyteller's Handbook. Here you go:

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/fil...dbook-pdf.html

And my working file, ODT (OpenOffice format, though I worked in LibreOffice)

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/fil...dbook-odt.html

I'll take them down ASAP if I ought to, but it felt somewhat helpful to present the wiki in an easily downloadable format.

Comment

Originally posted by from View Post
                        So I spent most of the night doing ugly stuff to the Storyteller's Handbook. Here you go:
                        -chuckle-
                        While that would be handy, i can't seem to actually get it in an uncorrupted state - and with all the pop-ups on megafileupload i'm afraid i might catch something if i keep trying. Let me get my antivirus swinging 100% again in a few days and i may give it another shot, but if you can get it to CHILL for his proposed depository - then i'll definitely nab that like a thief in the night. Thanks from.
                        Assuming this formatting isn't a problem for Mr. Watson. Please, stop us if you would prefer it remain solely on the wiki.

Edit, 5 minutes later:
                        No, I did get the .pdf to load up on one last attempt. So maybe i'm just using the wrong software to read the .odt file, I wouldn't put it past me.
                        That will help, I mentioned i like to keep hard-copies of these creations to pass around when needed - although that generally doesn't apply to ST books.

It does bring me back to the question in the original post, if anyone knows how some of the fan-supplements synthesized the visual styles of the series they emulated (borders, fonts, etc..)? Some were very nice and it could be something to teach myself in time, imitation as flattery and all that.
                        Last edited by Nihilist; 03-07-2015, 12:53 PM. Reason: Proved myself wrong shortly there-after.

Comment

OK, update on the EON archive. Got most of the downloads I'd retained in my archive ready to go. There seems to be some non-EON stuff in there as well that I'd saved as well........or was on EON and I've completely forgotten. There's a couple PDF's, including one I'd done a decent layout job on for Aberrant, that I can't actually even remember creating. Seriously, have no memory of it. Looks nice though O_o.

I also have what looks like a fairly complete copy of EON v4 - that was the last 'black' version of the site and also the last one to be pure html. The one with the annoying flash logo / animation at the top, for those that remember (yay 90s web!). Should get that v4 ready to go in the next few days then I can open up the folder for those that want to grab copies.

The V5 of EON - the white version from somewhere in mid 2002 on IIRC - is long gone from my archives. A fairly hosed version of it can be found on archive.org if you've got time to kill. A ton of stuff was in the forum though and that is what I think made it to RPGpost eventually.

On the layout front Nihilist, a lot of the EON PDFs that had the visuals looks / borders etc similar to actual official books was probably done by me in InDesign and Photoshop. I spent weeks getting that stuff done and then used it everywhere (red versions, blue versions, yellow versions, green versions!). I remember re-using it so often because it took so damned long to create. Unfortunately, the original PSD and InDe files never made it to my archives. Just the PDF's remain.

Will update again when the folder is ready.

H.S.U.

Comment

Will update again when the folder is ready.
                            I'm looking forward to it, it'll be interesting to see the treasures you've hoarded in your time with the Trinity online community. Pity you lost those borders, but i'm glad for everything you've managed to save.
                            Thanks for your efforts here CHILL, sharing difficult to find information is a noble act at the least.

Comment

OK. I'm finally posting something. I've been observing this forum ever since Onyx Path announced it got the rights to Trinity. I was an infrequent poster on the old EON sight right when CHILL left. There is one fan made document I know of that you did not list Nihilist. I'm pretty sure it was the first Trinity PDF that EON members produced; Trinity Field Report - Noetic Science. I thought it was awesome. I had very low expectations when I read about the work being done on it. At the time it seemed that it was just yesterday that White Wolf had announced they were no longer producing material for that line, and I was still suffering from at least one of the stages of grief. However, when I saw the finished product the first thing I thought was...Trinity Lives!

Oh, and not to toot my own horn, but the Frantically French document you listed was mine and I posted it on EON.

There is no good or evil. There is only instinct corrupted by intelligence.

Comment

Working...
                              X