Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few Aberrant pdf's missing on drivetroughrpg ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few Aberrant pdf's missing on drivetroughrpg ...

I hope this is the right place to ask, and I apologize in advance if it isn't: I noticed that the catalog of available Aberrant books on drivetroughrpg.com isn't complete. Project Utopia and Aberrant: Year One are missing. Are there any plans to make them available in the future? We started playing again after we heard that the Continuum would be redone (although we changed a few important events and made novas far less powerful, but more numerous in the setting to create our own kind of "Elseworlds" story). To make myself familiar with all the details of the setting again, I wanted to buy all the pdf's.

We're working on finding the files for those missing titles and we'll hopefully be able to get them up on DriveThruRPG.com.

Regards,

Matt

Operations Manager - Onyx Path Publishing
    Owner/Editor - FlamesRising.com

Comment

Thank you, good to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-M-McElroy View Post
        We're working on finding the files for those missing titles and we'll hopefully be able to get them up on DriveThruRPG.com.

Regards,

Matt
        What about reignofevil.com? Was that lost, or is it just being deprecated?

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
          Thank you, good to hear.
          Ditto. I'm a big Aberrant fan.

Comment

Just wanted to resurface this one as I'm a big fan and wanted to have the whole collection on pdf

Comment

Working...
            X